Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cars Blue ... hoodies or Ts bright orange

do you have a favorite item of clothing ?

I do. I think if you have gotten through life without at least one, you're not doing it right.

Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?

I agree about scars ! To put it another way, the strongest lion on the African plains has the most battle scars. Every lion has his battle scars. Well, it's nice to hear a different perspective (i.e. yours) ... most people freak out when they see mine.

LOL ! Yes, I just tried it, and apparently, I can, quite effortlessly.

Do you sing in the shower ?

Often and very off-key. Although, I get the same result even when without the aide of shower acoustics. :/

Do you watch The Walking Dead?

Nope. No cable TV, no Netflix, no streaming of any kind. (Sorry, you might wanna save the TV show questions for others)

Do you question life each day ? (Why am I here ? Why do I run around like a frightened chicken from work to the grocery store to there to here and back again ?)

^Ha, well, you never know who will answer so just skip the ones that don't apply. Or, insert your favorite quip accordingly.

No, I am not that existential. I just....do. No time for pondering the meaning of life.

Do you miss television?

That's interesting ... just doing, not pondering. Like being present ? Being in the now ?

No, I don't miss needing to watch 20 minutes of intelligence insulting commercials through a 60 minute show.

Are you an independent thinker (when it comes to decision making, for instance) ? Or do you let your TV shows, movies, and "popular opinion" dictate life to you ... how people should act, how relationships should work, etc ?

^I just do what needs to be done. I don't spend time complaining, griping, arguing about every perceived slight, every inconvenience, etc. I just do what I gotta do and....continue living my life.

No one forms my opinions or thoughts for me but I have a lot of traditional values. And, I looked all over for a fresia to give to the 'popular opinion' and just couldn't find one.

Do you have any siblings?

2 brothers, overseas as I moved abroad.

By the way, glad to not be alone with the TV shows! I never know what these youngins are talkin about with their shows these days. 
lol.gif

Do you watch 'alternative' media?

(Bubblebeam and MissGuided ... I would love to get your input in my "Wish you had siblings ?" thread)

No, I am very selective in what I watch, because I believe that most of what's out there is junk for the brain, the way that McDonald's is junk for the body. I only watch something when I want to learn about something. In other words, no indiscriminate media consumption.

Have you heard of "TED talks" or "TEDx talks" ?

No, not really. I saw someone reference that recently but I don't remember where or the context.

Do you like spicy food?

Only westernised level 1 spicy (i.e. hardly fit to be called spicy in the hardcore countries XD).

Do you mind swimming publicly?

Latest posts

Back