Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only because 1 - I'm still a beginner, 2 - I have scars I'd rather not show others, and 3 - Right now, I have a bit of belly fat

Do you eat meat ?

Bubblebeam said:
Only westernised level 1 spicy (i.e. hardly fit to be called spicy in the hardcore countries XD).
Ha, same for me. No way I'd ever make it in India

Somnambulist said:
Do you eat meat ?
Like a ravenous coyote after coming up empty from a 3 week hunt, dude.

Do you belong to any clubs?

MissGuided said:
Bubblebeam said:
Only westernised level 1 spicy (i.e. hardly fit to be called spicy in the hardcore countries XD).
Ha, same for me. No way I'd ever make it in India

Somnambulist said:
Do you eat meat ?
Like a ravenous coyote after coming up empty from a 3 week hunt, dude.

Do you belong to any clubs?

MissGuided - Most restaurants in Indian cities know how to cater to Western tourists (they'll adjust the spice level for you). Source ? I grew up in India ... 17 years.

The meat question was in light of the latest trend I see spreading like a virus ... it's suddenly "cool" to be vegan or vegetarian. I lift weights ... I can't afford to lose my protein sources.

Yes, I belong to a club of morose misfits on a website called "A Lonely Life"

MissGuided - Most restaurants in Indian cities know how to cater to Western tourists (they'll adjust the spice level for you). Source ? I grew up in India ... 17 years.

They have it here too. When we order Indian online, they usually provide a choice of 3 spice levels. The 2nd level has me in a sweat, Lord knows how people deal with level 3!

Hmm, you forgot your question, sleep walker. 
jester.gif

Bubblebeam said:

They have it here too. When we order Indian online, they usually provide a choice of 3 spice levels. The 2nd level has me in a sweat, Lord knows how people deal with level 3!

Hmm, you forgot your question, sleep walker. 
jester.gif

Haha, oops !!!

Do you like camping in the wilderness ? Or even car camping ?

^Interesting about the spice levels. I am on a Tabasco or Thai Chile level, not sure what that would be.

No sir, I do not care for nature touching me. I like to admire from afar, through a window of a resort cabin.

Would you join a search if there was a critter sighting in your area?

MissGuided said:
Would you join a search if there was a critter sighting in your area?

What do you mean by this ?

Search for a human being (despite a sighting of a dangerous critter) ? Search for the critter you talk about ?

Yes, either way.

Of coarse I like sharing

Would you like a beverage with the pizza ?

Not sure what they are but garlic ...they must be good

Are we going to get ice cream later ?

^bread shaped into knots, then slathered in butter and garlic. They are yummy.

Yes, anything but chocolate.

Can I get a sugar cone?

Of coarse your treating lol

Do you want to try my peanut buster parfait?

MissGuided said:
I care neither for ketchup nor french toast.

Have you ever sprained your ankle?

^  Thank you - nasty to both.  

Yes - quite often.

Have you ever worn a cast?

Not a plaster one, but an air cast.

Have you ever taken intentionally caused road rage by driving too slow?

Latest posts

Back