Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, very cold but with a little friction...
No I don't like the little chunks in cottage cheese.

Have you ever been to a burlesque show?

Yes many times. And, as teenagers we dared each other to poop in the swimming pool at some apartment complex. I couldn't do it. But, one of the guys did. He struggled and strained. Then a small nuget landed in the pool. We laughed so hard. Ha! ha!

Have you ever popped in a strange place?

And, as teenagers we dared each other to poop in the swimming pool at some apartment complex. I couldn't do it. But, one of the guys did. He struggled and strained. Then a small nuget landed in the pool. We laughed so hard. Ha! ha!
That's beyond vile. I'd actually throw up if I saw it.. I'd want too anyway. I can handle animal crap just fine, but not human feces..in a pool... gag a maggot

No.

Have you ever been to France?

No but I'd probably just sit down and meditate in it. I will probably wind up a Yogini one day.

Have you ever saw an animal give birth in front of you/in your house?

Yes. It was on the way to some indian ruins with petroglyphs. The ledge was very narrow and you had to jump across at one point. If you fell you were dead. Luckily I didn't fall.

Have you ever visited indian ruins?

I enjoy cutting wood and making stuff, but I wouldn't consider it woodworking.

Have you ever done any mosaics?

Nope but I think I could. I have made stuff with clay but its been sculpting.

Would you model in the nude?

Latest posts

Back