Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh no. We don't get enough snow for it to be shoveled. The few times I did shovel snow, when I lived up north, I hated doing it. Blowing leaves and weed eating I do on parts of my neighbor's properties when I do my yard but these tasks are far easier than moving heavy ass snow.

Do you bother with issues that don't concern you?

Yes, there have been millions coming into my state from Mexico just this year.

Do you think it's laughable that our borders are NOT secure at all? Yet we are off defending other countries borders.

No. Absolutely not. Having said that I'm a straight male, but his whole personality and political stance is the very definition of unattractive to me, regardless of physical appearance.

Are you a fan of Halloween?

Sure, a gift seems appropriate. It was given to me with the best intentions and to make of it what I chose. At times, I thought little to nothing about it wasting and not appreciating it but at times its been appreciated and cherished. Like some gifts, it takes time to see its worth and get the most you.can out of it before it wears out. I guess that's a bit dumb but its all I got.

Have you ever met a Pastafarian?

No, but the few people I've known to have it said it didn't work for them.

Do you go to a chiropractor?

Yes. Different ones at different points in my life. Some really sucked. Some were okay. And one was absolutely amazing. He made me believe in chiropractor. But, he was old and soon retired.

Is there any normal food that you don't eat?

Latest posts

Back