Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that doesn't really work for me. I can only sleep when I'm relaxed or dosed.

Have you noticed the amount of people that swipe an EBT card for groceries then load those groceries in brand new shiny cars?

Yeah and I find it's kind of disgusting. Kind of like the people who stand on the streets and beg for money and then walk around the corner and get in a nice car, too.

Would you give someone a part-time job and pay them under the table so they wouldn't have to declare their income and they could keep getting their benefits?

Not crawled because its really high up there its about 1700 sq ft of livable space a bit creepy though

What is the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

Nothing really stands out as the worst but maybe rib injuries or stubbing an already broken toe which about made me vomit once.

Do you ever just check out?

Well, I checked out at 40. I was done playing the game.

Do you ever order the Taco Bell 12 pack of tacos and eat them all yourself at one time?

iu

As I sit here with my mouth full of popcorn. LOL 😂 no. I eat a lot of small meals and if I don't eat for a while, I just get weak and shaky for some reason or other. If I eat a big meal I feel miserable.

Do you watch 48 hours mysteries? It should be on soon.

No. But, I do have conversations with other people in my mind. Sometimes they answer back with why the hell are you doing it that way? Then I burst out laughing. Ha! ha!

Do you continue to have imaginary conversations with people from your past?

Not unless it's really cold. If I get hot at night, my feet are the first things that come out from under the covers. I think they are supposed to be a cooling system.

Do you like satin sheets?

Latest posts

Back