Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just two decorator pillows. One in case I roll over and need something to support my head and the other to put between my knees if I lay on my side.

Do you like thick heavy comforters?

Yes and no. I have great memories of sleeping at my grandparents house when I was a little kid. My grandmother would bring in the big quilt she hand made and tuck me in for the night. I think it was so tight I couldn't move. But, it was so comfortable. :) Now it just depends on the temperature.

Do you like holding something at night?

Omg! My mother used to do a lot of quilting and I still have the one we made together even though she did most of the work. It has all 50 state birds on it.

Yes, one of my kitties likes to hold hands when she sleeps beside me at night. Her first four years were pretty rough so she likes to get a lot of attention now

Same question.

Not anymore. A dozen is enough. Unfortunately, it's up to $5.79 a doesn't at publix. It's okay. I eat your share of the bread right along with your share of the candy. And of course, ketchup and pepper or what go with my egg sandwich.

Have you ever wondered when we will actually be able to explore mars?

Latest posts

Back