Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, the second one without a question in 5 minutes.

For the lucky next one i pose three questions, pick one you like.

Do you play the forum games for the interaction?

Are you enjoying a vacation around the holidays?

Are you gonna eat anything nice soon?

If you like dogs and kids and sleeping on the couch, then yes. (Wait ... my teenage son sleeps on the couch, so ...)

Do you read books late at night?

I love dogs, kids are tolerable, teenage boy...I had no idea teenage boys were so moody

Yes every night and sometimes til morning cause I don't sleep much

Do you have an ugly mean mischievous elf on the shelf?

Dont think i need it in elf form when im right here.

Were you pleasantly surprised today?

I used to think people were good. They just didn't understand the bad that they did. So, if you showed them they would see that and not do it again. But, nope. Many people are just honeysuckle.

No. We've escaped the cold front here. I think it got up to 68F today.

Do you ever go out on the ocean?

Certainly. It's really nice to go hiking when it's really cold out. You can go and go and go without over heating. But, if you stop it's bad because you're usually a little wet from sweat.

Would you stop recycling if everybody else did too?

Well, to be honest, I don't often recycle. I know I should hang my head in shame. LOL I do know at one point it didn't matter if it was in the recycle can or if it was in the trash can because it all got hauled to the same place.

Are you glad the holidays are almost over?

Ha! ha! Yeah, that's true. When China quite buying our recycled garbage there was no back up plan. So, most jurisdictions just treated recycle just like trash. Many probably still do. So, no reason to feel any shame.

Yes. I'll be glad when everybody goes back to work.

Did you eat extra food for Christmas?

Latest posts

Back