Yet another Newbie !!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely_gurl

Reaction score
Hiya, Just joined this site today. Hope I am not too old though.
Who am I ?
Well I am in my mid 40's, But been unhappy and lonely for a long,long time.. I have been married for nearly 15 years, I have a son(not quite a teenager),and a wife who is very intelligent,hardworking and climbing the career ladder and being the major wage earner in the family.
I do love my wife and my son so very much. But they are the only people in my life.. I have no "friends" inside or outside work. I always had good female friends before I met my wife, But lost touched, and the have moved on.. I had a severe stammer from early teens, which made me very
quiet, But as you may also gather from my user name, I have been troubled with my gender identity. I wore female clothing and aspired to change my gender, up until I met my wife, But also since being married I did spend a couple years working as a female,which made feel so happy, and made friends, But,because of the love for my son I felt I could not continue. So left work and found another job as a male again ! But since, I have not been happy, I hide my feelings and thoughts from my wife. The rest of my family are not close. So I feel I ]have noone to talk too... anyway.. a long brief intro.. hope not bored everyone.

Of course you are not to old. If you look around a bit you will find that there are a number of members your age and older.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=4967

It does sound like you have had a difficult time.

Welcome to the forum, make yourself at home.

Hiya. thanks for the quick re assurence.... and welcome..
Hope to find something/someway to help on here. I am feeling very low at mo, verge of tears..
anyway, will see how it goes !

Latest posts

Back