Yo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loque

Reaction score
Hey all. I haven't been a regular on a forum for a while, and hope this changes.:D

Origin story(kinda):I 've been a loner since I can remember. I'm decidedly less emo and depressed about it now than I used to be since I have a few close friends now. That's enough for me, for now. One day, to quote Stephen King, I hope my life cracks open,everything changes and my purpose becomes revealed. Of course, stuff like that rarely happens, so I'm gonna have to get off my lazy arse sometimes soon. :club:

I spend inhuman amounts of time on the internet. It's not very healthy. I'm really into comic books. Scott Pilgrim, Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Watchmen, From Hell, stuff like that. I'm generally a somewhat wide-randing nerd, though, and if you're a nerd too there's probably something we both like, be it a game, a comic, a manga, a fantasy series, an anime, a band or what have you. I've had this weird thing recently where I seem to share at least ONE specific thing I like with every person I know, even acquaintances.

So yah. Thanks for reading.

lol, I'm talking to you in the chatroom right now but welcome. :p We're glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back