you and me everybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trent9maynard46n2

recently I've been feeling a bit aggravated. I wont go into the reason why. but I just felt like venting. so I wrote the following. ~ some times my emotions get the best of me. and I seclude myself from the world. like a man lost at sea.
where is.... everybody? I have.... nobody. but some how... they anger me. I wish... they could see.
I hate... everybody. and everybody hates me! cuz they wont speak to what they can't see. invisible, as usual.
so now, some way some how I hate what I adore. the very thing that I need is the reason why I must procceed. to hate; and
hate some more. that which I adore. the more you love it. you are a whore. why must this be me? where is... everybody?
I have nobody. but some how... they anger me. I wish... that they could see. I hate.... everybody. and I know they
hate me! becuz they hate what they can't see! and I'm as invisible as invisible can be, hate you all! the same way
you hate me. we are all, nobody

I like it. I also liked the other one you did. Your good at poetry.

There is a forum on this sight to express your self in that way. I moved your last one to there.

http://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17

Its to express your self Through art, lyrics, stories, poetry etc.

This is kind of a vent as well. So I am not sure whether to move this are not.

What do you think trent?

bluey said:
I like it. I also liked the other one you did. Your good at poetry.

There is a forum on this sight to express your self in that way. I moved your last one to there.

http://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17

Its to express your self Through art, lyrics, stories, poetry etc.

This is kind of a vent as well. So I am not sure whether to move this are not.

What do you think trent?

I..... think your awesome! you made me smile. and I agree with what ever you decide 100 percent. :D

Latest posts

Back