You are given the power to see the solution of one of history's "unsolved mysteries."

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
You are given the power to see the solution of one of history's "unsolved mysteries." What secret would you pick to uncover?

I want to know where Atlantis is and if it really existed.

I would want to know where atlantis too! It does exist because a famous greek philocifer said that atlantis was one of the most beautiful cities he had ever seen.

Naleena said:
You are given the power to see the solution of one of history's "unsolved mysteries." What secret would you pick to uncover?

I want to know where Atlantis is and if it really existed.

Where do you come up with all these awesome threads? I'm a sucker for cryptology, so forgive me, but I can't just choose one.

1. Are Alien real?
2. What is the Bermuda Triangle, and what happen to all those peoples?
3. Is there life on other planet?
4. Does the Lockness Monster exist?
5. Are there underwater dinosaur?
6. Is my family really my family?
7. Visit God/Jesus and tell both of them how **** up they made my life
8. Atlantis as well

LOL sorry I got carry away....

My great grandpa was lost in the burmuda triangle, I'd like to know what happened to him...

I'd like to see what's there at the end of the rainbow. I do however think i know that already. =)

I want to know what happens to the "other" sock every time I do the laundry.

And to find the fountain of youth. I just want a few drops, (NO way in hell would I go through my teens again!):p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I want to know what happens to the "other" sock every time I do the laundry.

And to find the fountain of youth. I just want a few drops, (NO way in hell would I go through my teens again!):p

LoL! Keep on rocking, Ghost! ;)

Lmao@socks

Everything Arthurian... did the characters exist, and what were they like? (Oh, and where did they put the holy grail and excalibur because I could make a fortune on ebay.)

It might be neat to know if there was something more than meets the eye to the whole JFK assassination.

Wow Naleena, you really do come up with some awesome threads.

The Mary Celeste. i want to know what happened to their crew! truth be told there are alot more fascinating and important mysteries, but for some reason I keep thinking about these guys!

Newmanium said:
Bluey said:
How the universe was created.

And does anything exist on the other side of a black hole - other than oblivion.

um a black hole is not a portal its a extremely high gravity that is sucking everything into itself. So if you jump up and then come down like you would do normally on the earth. The universe is up, the black hole is the earth. And everything has jumped up and is coming right back down.

I'd like to know how the hell the Crazy Frog got to number 1.

I mean seriously, no-one I know admits to buying it and everyone hates it.

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at nights.

Interesting question...I'd like to know why Stonehenge and the egyptian pyramids were really built (pyramids in mexico, as well). Atlantis would also be another great mystery to solve!

frey12 said:
Newmanium said:
Bluey said:
How the universe was created.

And does anything exist on the other side of a black hole - other than oblivion.

um a black hole is not a portal its a extremely high gravity that is sucking everything into itself. So if you jump up and then come down like you would do normally on the earth. The universe is up, the black hole is the earth. And everything has jumped up and is coming right back down.

Wormholes, parallel universes, anything beyond the event horizon.

Avi said:
Interesting question...I'd like to know why Stonehenge and the egyptian pyramids were really built (pyramids in mexico, as well). Atlantis would also be another great mystery to solve!

I'd like to know the connection between the pyramids in South America and Africa.

But more importantly, I'd like to know how early humans got to Australia before they where in Asia. Because seriously, wtf. Did they fly?

Latest posts

Back