You have an STD.. No what?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doiiit said:
also dont forget i want good reputaion for creation of this thread.

Eh?

If you ever make a thread that turns out to be a deep, concise and emotionally poignant summary of loneliness, love and the human psychological state I will be clicking the +Rep button 1,000 times a minute.

Until then, however, my +Reps remain firmly locked away. A hypothetical and sort of pointless topic discussing the possibility of having an STD doesn't qualify, sorry :\

TheSolitaryMan said:
doiiit said:

Eh?

If you ever make a thread that turns out to be a deep, concise and emotionally poignant summary of loneliness, love and the human psychological state I will be clicking the +Rep button 1,000 times a minute.

Until then, however, my +Reps remain firmly locked away. A hypothetical and sort of pointless topic discussing the possibility of having an STD doesn't qualify, sorry :\

And what your feelings of this thread discusions?

doiiit said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
doiiit said:

Eh?

Well, it doesn't seem to be much of a discussion, really. I'd say the general consensus is "If you have an STD, tell your partner", which just seems like common sense.

In fact, I can't think of a single reason why any sane person would do anything other than that, which somewhat limits the options to comment on.

TheSolitaryMan said:
doiiit said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
doiiit said:

Eh?

Well, it doesn't seem to be much of a discussion, really. I'd say the general consensus is "If you have an STD, tell your partner", which just seems like common sense.

In fact, I can't think of a single reason why any sane person would do anything other than that, which somewhat limits the options to comment on.

why is it common sense? i dnt understand.. i think not common sense

When having the potential to inflict a life-changing condition to a person, it is usually considered polite to inform them first.

IgnoredOne said:
When having the potential to inflict a life-changing condition to a person, it is usually considered polite to inform them first.

but they wll say no then :club:

doiiit said:
IgnoredOne said:

Well, if they can't accept that part of you, then they don't deserve to be in your life.

IgnoredOne said:
doiiit said:
IgnoredOne said:

Well, if they can't accept that part of you, then they don't deserve to be in your life.

but i dont want them for a life... just a night or maybe a week... a month at most.

You are seriously an ******* (anyone) if you have an STD, and have sex with someone without telling them they are at risk. So what if they say no, go find someone else who wont. The complete pieces of honeysuckle who gave me my stds never told me, and now I am ruined for life.

Sure its nothing for a guy to have an STD, but for women different stds can have grave effects. A woman can get cervical cancer from HPV, and having herpes also greatly increases her risk of cervical cancer. The bacterial infections often go unnoticed in women, as women develop very little symptoms, and without a quick diagnosis, they can leave the woman sterile. Thats why so many men care so very little about spreading diseases, it has very little affect on them, but is devastating to women.

I would urge any man who is willing to put a women life at risk, over sex, is just the biggest POS in the world basically.

septicemia said:
Sure its nothing for a guy to have an STD... ....it has very little affect on them...

Uhhh... what? It's not "nothing" for a guy to have an STD. That's just silly.

I don't know where you got your information, but STDs are JUST as destructive to men as they are to women.

Badjedidude said:
septicemia said:
Sure its nothing for a guy to have an STD... ....it has very little affect on them...

I don't know where you got your information, but STDs are JUST as destructive to men as they are to women.

yes girls have so easy to find a guy to have a sex with but men in general have hard to get girls without paying and a man iwth a std is almost impossble unless keeping secret.

If having an STD keeps you from getting casual sex, then TOO BAD. Suck it up and move on. It gives you no right to risk your STDs onto others without their consent and knowledge. It is perfectly acceptable to stop thinking about yourself for a moment, and instead reflect on the lives you might ruin by spreading the disease.

doiiit said:
Badjedidude said:
septicemia said:

yes girls have so easy to find a guy to have a sex with but men in general have hard to get girls without paying and a man iwth a std is almost impossble unless keeping secret.

So it boils down to: Are you a moral scumbag who misleads sexual partners, or do you have the self-decency to admit you have an STI to someone?

People generally don't get STIs unless they engage in reckless and/or slutty behaviour anyway. You'd have to be extremely unlucky to get in this situation and not deserve it somehow.

If you're sleeping without using protection then you only have yourself to blame when you get an STI and can't have casual sex.

While we're on the issue, just how hard is it for a guy to get casual sex? Some people think it's easy, others say it's impossibly hard. My values prevent me from experimenting, so I'm interested in hearing what the reality is.

It's harder for men to get sex than a girl.. even chubby girls and less then average girls have easy... if a man is ugly he has to be really really outgoing and know how to talk.

Equinox said:
If having an STD keeps you from getting casual sex, then TOO BAD. Suck it up and move on. It gives you no right to risk your STDs onto others without their consent and knowledge. It is perfectly acceptable to stop thinking about yourself for a moment, and instead reflect on the lives you might ruin by spreading the disease.

i think you are hypocrit because if you had to chose between your own life and a stranger life then im sure you would let the stranger die instead of you.

doiiit said:
Equinox said:

i think you are hypocrit because if you had to chose between your own life and a stranger life then im sure you would let the stranger die instead of you.

Eh? What's this got to do with a situation like that?

All 'Nox was saying was that if you're going to go sleeping around, there are consequences that can follow that.

Anyway, who are those "chubby girls" having their copious amounts of sex with? Guys, presumably...

doiiit said:

What does that have to do with spreading STDs? Seriously, if this is all you've got to defend your selfish behaviour, you might as well give up on this thread already.

Equinox said:
doiiit said:

What does that have to do with spreading STDs? Seriously, if this is all you've got to defend your selfish behaviour, you might as well give up on this thread already.

because its same thing just tiny bit exagerated.
in this case i have to chose to have sex for my pleasure and sanity so i am not tortured in my life which is worse than death... all i have to do is chose to let someone else live with the disease.. dont u get it its so simple

doiiit said:
Equinox said:
doiiit said:

because its same thing just tiny bit exagerated.
in this case i have to chose to have sex for my pleasure and sanity so i am not tortured in my life which is worse than death... all i have to do is chose to let someone else live with the disease.. dont u get it its so simple

So essentially you're saying that you see nothing immoral in spreading suffering to others in order to provide yourself with physical gratification? Your happiness means more than theirs?

Because to me that's pretty wrong.

Also, if your life is "worse than death" when you're not having sex, you're either talking bull or...well, that's it really. Sex should not be the only thing that validates your existence...

I would tell the person I had an STD and wouldn't mind not being able to have sex. To me, knowing that I hurt someone by transmitting that to them would be unbearable to live with.

The thought that I caused someone who trusted me and was willing to get into a vulnerable situation with me, pain....

Unbearable and unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back