You have an STD.. No what?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyClothar said:
I got an STD from fleshlight once crazy story.

The only way I can think of where you might get something from a fleshlight is using it after another guy uses it.

So I'm guessing your boyfriend is involved in this crazy story?

FunkyBuddha said:
LonelyClothar said:
I got an STD from fleshlight once crazy story.

The only way I can think of where you might get something from a fleshlight is using it after another guy uses it.

So I'm guessing your boyfriend is involved in this crazy story?

Can some1 ban this guy ? thank you I am not gay, and i find this extremely offensive, if you are gay thats you. But please dont discriminate straight people like me

I never claimed to have anything wrong with anyone who is homosexual.

You're a hypocrite too by the way.

Why should I care if I offend you when you don't care if you offend people?

Hmm...

Why would we ban him for assuming you are gay? There's nothing wrong with being gay. I think it would be presumptious of Funkybudda to automatically assume you are straight, especially when you've presented evidence of being gay through use of another mans fleshlight.

Really there isn't anything wrong with it, though you might want to get some treatment for the STD if it is available in your area.

Limlim said:
Why would we ban him for assuming you are gay? There's nothing wrong with being gay. I think it would be presumptious of Funkybudda to automatically assume you are straight, especially when you've presented evidence of being gay through use of another mans fleshlight.

Really there isn't anything wrong with it, though you might want to get some treatment for the STD if it is available in your area.

You guys go on men dates?

I do not believe this thread serves any constructive purpose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back