You know you're getting old when

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're getting old when it's your birthday and there's a higher number at the beginning of your age not just the end.

You know you're getting old when you forget how old you are :p....( I think I'm somewhere around 15????....NOT!!)

Jently said:
You know you're getting old when it's your birthday and there's a higher number at the beginning of your age not just the end.

Awwww.....you are lovely.  Happy birthday!!!!!!  The world is your oyster and you are the pearl!   :D

You know you're getting old when the swings in the playground are so tiny you have to stand up when playing :/

Also, you know you are getting older when you hit the head in the bar above the swings.

You know you are getting old when you find a talking frog and it says "Kiss me and I'll turn into a beautiful princess (or prince)" and you decide you would rather have a talking frog.  ;)

You know you're getting old when you babysat the RCMP officer that pulled your car over at a road check.

You know you are getting old when the musicians you grew up listening too start dying of organ failure instead of drug overdoses and airplane crashes.

^^ awwww Minus. That made me laugh out loud.

You know you're getting old when it's more important to be warm with multiple layers and wool socks up to your knees, than it is to look fashionable.

You know you're getting old when you need a rest BEFORE doing anything physical.

You know you're getting old when people tell you you don't look as old as you are.  (yeah right)

You know you are getting old when you have to start shaving your earlobes

You know you're getting old when you need to wear reading glasses in order to clearly see your dinner plate.

You now you're getting old when the checkout operator calls you sir or ma'am.

Latest posts

Back