You know you're getting old when

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVEEUS said:
i feel ya...as do i...i often think of childhood and how i wish i could go back to a time where you as the child had no worries other than your next project or test...oh how i wish i could go back to a time when there were no bills and no real life worries...:(

I feel the same way. I remember how I used to hate going to school and doing homework and those projects and tests, if I only knew what was coming I wouldn't have ever let that stuff bother me. Jobs and bills take life from being joyful and pleasant and turn it into misery.

I wish I could go back because I'd have a lot more time to find myself and who knows, I could have been really good at something by now and able to be free of the prison of jobs and bills.

Not only that but 20, 15, even 10 years ago my family was a lot younger. We're all pretty old now, and it's something I worry about a lot.

You know your getting old when you can remember having a Tor-red car in the 70's.

TheSkaFish said:
I feel the same way. I remember how I used to hate going to school and doing homework and those projects and tests, if I only knew what was coming I wouldn't have ever let that stuff bother me. Jobs and bills take life from being joyful and pleasant and turn it into misery.

I wish I could go back because I'd have a lot more time to find myself and who knows, I could have been really good at something by now and able to be free of the prison of jobs and bills.

Not only that but 20, 15, even 10 years ago my family was a lot younger. We're all pretty old now, and it's something I worry about a lot.

i worry about that also :(

gabriel20 said:
You know your getting old when you can remember having a Tor-red car in the 70's.

luckily that person isn't me :D

You know when you are getting old when sexy young Ladies say nice things and make you blush.xxx

you know you're getting old when you dig older men being sweet to you <3

--well you know our fist convo was me saying 'you must be quite young'... :)

You know when you are getting old when you can't remember what you went upstairs for but you can remember when a sexy young Lady called you "young". Lol xx

your bones start to crack the moment when you wake up, and you are still in bed

More like "Sister's"

You know when your getting old when its a case of mind over matter,if you don't mind,it doesn't matter.

When you can really relate to the grouchy old people on tv.The get off my lawn you **** kids guy...

You know you're getting old when you wake up and hobble around cuz your feet and back hurt every morning when you wake up!

You know your getting old when you remember television programmes in black and white! :)

You know you're getting old when it takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.

Latest posts

Back