You know you're getting old when

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're getting old when you wake up looking like your driver's license picture.

You know you're getting old when you peer through your netted curtains because you hear noisy kids outside.

stock-photo-watching-life-behind-net-curtains-old-age-2586899.jpg

Outcast said:
When you do this? o_O

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fresia-bingo.jpg

I thought there was a new game called fresia Bingo and got mildly excited for a moment.

Littlesecret said:
You know you're getting old when you peer through your netted curtains because you hear noisy kids outside.

Oh balls I just did that this morning. I am now my mother.

hazel_flagg said:
Littlesecret said:

Lol, it's a slippery slope, first the curtains, then grunting when you get up and sit down in your chair. Sighing at mundane things, tutting at everything (especially the news), complaining and worrying about everyTHING! Unfortunately it's too late for me but save yourself!

Lol, it's a slippery slope, first the curtains, then grunting when you get up and sit down in your chair. Sighing at mundane things, tutting at everything (especially the news), complaining and worrying about everyTHING! Unfortunately it's too late for me but save yourself!
[/quote]

I'm afraid it's too late for me, too. I've chair-grunted FOUR TIMES today. In *my* chair, too.

When you begin to say things like, 'As long as you're under MY roof, you will live by MY rules', just like your parents used to say to you.

Littlesecret said:
hazel_flagg said:
Littlesecret said:

I do ALL of those. Bugger!

You know your getting when,........damm it,........done it again ,...........I just peed myself !

You know your getting old when......damm ...........now I've honeysuckle myself !

gabriel20 said:
You know your getting old when......damm ...........now I've honeysuckle myself !

honeysuckle'n and piss'n yourself...i have one word for you >> depends :D

You know when your getting old..........damm......I just peed myself again...........oh well,could have been worse, at least I didn't shi.........damm!

Case said:
You know you're getting old when...

...the edgy, alternative music of your youth is now classic rock

Ugh, been there. It makes my skin crawl a little bit when I hear Nirvana being referred to as "classic rock". Not a fun feeling.

I don't mind viewing today's music, such as dubstep and rap, as noise though! Yuck-o!

DVEEUS said:
you know you're getting old when >> you wish you could go back 20 years...

I do wish I could go back 20 years. That was childhood for me, such a fun time. And looking back, I feel I could have done it better still. Even going back 14 to 10 years would be wonderful. Sometimes I wake up and wish almost everything that happened after that was just a dream and I'd wake up as my kid self again.

TheSkaFish said:
Case said:
You know you're getting old when...

...the edgy, alternative music of your youth is now classic rock

Ugh, been there. It makes my skin crawl a little bit when I hear Nirvana being referred to as "classic rock". Not a fun feeling.

I don't mind viewing today's music, such as dubstep and rap, as noise though! Yuck-o!

DVEEUS said:
you know you're getting old when >> you wish you could go back 20 years...

I do wish I could go back 20 years. That was childhood for me, such a fun time. And looking back, I feel I could have done it better still. Even going back 14 to 10 years would be wonderful. Sometimes I wake up and wish almost everything that happened after that was just a dream and I'd wake up as my kid self again.

i feel ya...as do i...i often think of childhood and how i wish i could go back to a time where you as the child had no worries other than your next project or test...oh how i wish i could go back to a time when there were no bills and no real life worries...:(

Latest posts

Back