You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viviana said:
when you take the few people you know to places nearby your work, or to your actual job
just so people will stop assuming you're a loner freak (they have the look on their face)

I've done that before. I had my friend Joel stop by my work once and when my fellow employees asked who it was, I said, that's my friend joel. They said, I didn't think you had any friends.

when you cant go anywhere because you are worried about whats going to happen to the charactors on stupid TV Shows

when all of your friends are busy with their families to make any time to see you anymore and they just don't get why that bothers you.

When you wake up dreading the future, and ever thoughtful of the past. Having each day drift into each other and melt away. You think only of what was instead of what is. All the while alone and typing these words.

It was Mine said:
When you wake up dreading the future, and ever thoughtful of the past. Having each day drift into each other and melt away. You think only of what was instead of what is. All the while alone and typing these words.

ouch...

When you sit in the darkest spot you find, inside your car,adjust your seat back and stare into the stars on a moonless night all the while listening to the saddest songs on earth and hoping that closing your eyes right now would let you sleep forever....

When you sit in the darkest spot you find, inside your car,adjust your seat back and stare into the stars on a moonless night all the while listening to the saddest songs on earth and hoping that closing your eyes right now would let you sleep forever....

wow

You buy your groceries one at a time, getting into line all over again for each item, just so you can chat with people.

You go thousands of dollars into debt so somebody will call you, even if they are bill collectors.

You're the one trying to keep telemarketers on the line, instead of the other way around.

yeah i am loosing one right at the moment, to her beloved brother. she slipping through my fingers. i tell you, this chest pain and heartache only get worse

dweavis said:
when all of your friends are busy with their families to make any time to see you anymore and they just don't get why that bothers you.

you smoke just bacause you like the idea that youre slowly, passivly killing yourself. every exhale rips out a lil more.

you're about to turn 20 in less than a month and have never sustained a social network nor had a girlfriend.

GoingInsane said:
you're about to turn 20 in less than a month and have never sustained a social network nor had a girlfriend.

Welcome to the club mate, I've got a year on you.

You have no choice but to talk about your loneliness, and people complain about you for being too needy.

When the phone rings and you're excited to see if it is your only true friend calling you but it's actually a telemarketer.

Latest posts

Back