You miserable BASTARDS!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Go out and ******* meet people instead of sitting on here feeling sorry for yourself.

Woe is ******* me!! Get over it you SHITS

:O again??

well I'm not feeling sorry for myself but it's too hot out there, and I feel just good sitting here listening to music and doing nothing but reading another of your special threads :D

Before one of those hot-headed police-like moderators ban me, this thread is a joke.

Wow. It's been a long time since I was last called a miserable *******. :p

CAS said:
Maybe you Americans don't have a sense of humour.

My apologies. I guess I figured the :p would properly convey the levity with which I posted.

I wasn't responding to you. Your levity was more than apparent.

Look who's talkin'...

I don't feel sorry for myself. Perhaps that's just you saying it because that's what you feel for yourself.

This forum has a boobie thread that's got more boobs than you've ever been close to...

That's right... This non-physical entity of internet web-space has gotten more action in the last week than you've had your entire life...

I'm just joking, btw... :club:

Badjedidude said:
CAS = Crazy ******* Spaz

Ohh, sorry, that was just a joke.

Right?

You didnt put the :p afterwards so no you cant get away with that badjedidude ,say sorry :p

oh if there's someone who should say sorry first is CAS he hurt us :'(!!!!!!

I may or may not be kidding (un)

CAS said:
Before one of those hot-headed police-like moderators ban me, this thread is a joke.

The Admins here are too nice. Any other forum and you would have been permabanned.

but it's like hot outside and I don't have a car

D;
jk you don't think we haven't already tried

but man it is seriously hot as fresia here

ariann said:
You didnt put the :p afterwards so no you cant get away with that badjedidude ,say sorry :p

Horrendously bad people such as myself do not apologize for what they do. ^_^

Latest posts

Back