Your current favourite album thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artist: Modill
Album: Midnight Green
Genre: Hip Hop

41QpI-8ii4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

War...U2...kind of reminds me when I was about 10...haven't heard it for ages.

My favourite track...Wire.

bureau said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Fleet-Foxes-Fleet-Foxes-433078.jpg

One of the best albums released this year. Nice melodies.

Nice. I just heard a track from this album and will check it out further. You wouldn't be a boards of canada fan, would you?

I sure am.

I thought so! I really hope they release a new album this year; the wait between releases is killing me. The rumored box set of old material would be nice too!

Albums I have listening to quite a lot recently:

Beck - Modern Guilt
Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

bureau said:
I thought so! I really hope they release a new album this year; the wait between releases is killing me. The rumored box set of old material would be nice too!

I really doubt they would release a box set. Maybe sometime in the near future though. There were so many rumors going around at the beginning of the year of a new album but now everyone is keeping quiet until they actually have some proof that something is going to get released. I hope one comes soon though.

Silence KId said:
No Age - Nouns

Next time maybe posting a smaller pic would be better but it's an ok album. I have a strong love/hate relationship with No Age. I can understand why people call them 'shitgaze'. LOL

I ordered this album three weeks ago and a local record company [thank you Sonic Unyon!!!!!] let me have an actual copy before its release. Great album. Definitely album of the year material for sure.

51EIE2IDvlL._SS500_.jpg

This album will be in rotation for the next 72 hrs.

Vietnam Veterans - Crawfish for the Notary

80's French psych

Purple Hearts - The Sound Of

im really picky with music. there are very few albums where i like all the songs on it enough for me to have an entire album on my computer.

Currently the most played is Southern Death Threat's debut album. If I had to pick an all time favorite though, a go-to that has always been within reach since ...

dad2225b9da0c2093a8fc010.L.jpg

Favorites at the moment is probably, The wall - Pink Floyd and Hunky Dory with David Bowie. :D

Latest posts

Back