Your Friday Night?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Drifter

Reaction score
It’s 8:00pm on a Friday night. Most of the townsfolk are out celebrating the Christmas carnival, I had a look earlier but being stood alone surrounded by families, couples or groups of friends kind of made me feel awkward so I came home. Its not so much the carnival that I’m missing out on but the idea of unwinding with friends or loved ones, I imagine it must be a nice reward at the end of a long week, I wonder what it feels like. I often feel like the monster returning to his lair on such occasions, with the townsfolk outside laughing and having fun, I’m home alone feeling envious.

What is everyone else doing this Friday night?

I'll be going home to do laundry, hopefully. Tonight is the candle light ceremony in our town square, which is going to hold even more of a meaning this year then any. I just don't have anyone to go with. :(

My evening is almost over, with half an hour left until midnight. I've spent it working on a project for next summer, and watching a little TV.

It's 6:45 p.m. where I am, and my Mom is not here. So, in about an hour or so, I am going to microwave a Burrito Bowl from Chipotle's Restaurant and eat, and then see if anything is on TV. If not, I'll probably play solitaire on the computer then take my meds and go to bed. It's a great life, isn't it?

My Friday night was technically over about 5 minutes ago but I spent it mostly feeling too hot and a bit sick, fun :( I used to have good Friday nights a while back but now always in always bored. Not even an email or text...

*sigh* I know, I know. People just can't help it, my raw manly magnetism causes them to end up that way over me.

We all have our crosses to bear...

sitting in bed and reading these posts with about an hour left in my friday night....I'm the life of the party alright

Latest posts

Back