About to ask out a 10/10 girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Sir

I met her in a bar with my PUA. She gave me her number. I called her last night when I was tipsy and left a voicemail. She hasn't called back yet. When I finish this beer to get a buzz, I will call her again. Not good to be a pussy.

I won't be sad or angry if I get rejection. It can all be solved by getting cash and muscle.

SocratesX said:
I met her in a bar with my PUA. She gave me her number. I called her last night when I was tipsy and left a voicemail. She hasn't called back yet. When I finish this beer to get a buzz, I will call her again. Not good to be a pussy.

I won't be sad or angry if I get rejection. It can all be solved by getting cash and muscle.

I don't know. You already left a voicemail. Give her some time to answer it. It's bad to be a pussy, but also bad to seem like a creeper. But that's just my advice.

Vic Sage said:
I don't know. You already left a voicemail. Give her some time to answer it. It's bad to be a pussy, but also bad to seem like a creeper. But that's just my advice.

Agreed. And don't call her while drunk. Seriously.

EveWasFramed said:
Vic Sage said:

Agreed. And don't call her while drunk. Seriously.

I am also in agreement. Alcohol = Bad decisions

Sounds like you're seeing her as a trophy. Quit that. :/

I think if its just the one beer for a bit of dutch courage its ok and if you really feel the need to ring (just incase she hasnt found the voicemail) then ring just the once seeing as you have left a voicemail already.
She must like you to have given you her number but best not to seem too keen as she might get scared off before you get anywhere!
Fingers and toes crossed that it all goes well...... :)

You following me SbH?
Don't stop...I like it! lol
:)

Lol change 4 good. I just havnt had that much to do today, friends have been busy and no work or anything in perticular to do tommorow so i have just been practicing some guitar, writing some music and chatting on here. :)

I'm sorry, you have the saddest mentality about relationships and how to get a partner. I have nothing to really add, except don't be drunk. She'll probably just think you're a bar hound.

If you're using PUA you're asking for trouble, I never watched/read any pua lines I do them naturally and it's full of suck. You will undoubtedly meet the craziest bit...aherm women ever that way and get used to fearing for your car paint's safety.

If she doesn't call back on her own then it was just her giving out a number or she might be scared, but most of the time numbers just get exchanged for no reason.

I think you should let this one go. You seem to be hung up on her because you might never had the attention of a perfect 10 before. But just because you met her drunk, you shouldn't continue the relationship with that same approach. Are you going to drink for courage every time you meet her? You might have already sunk your ship by leaving a drunk voicemail. But then agaithats just my opinion :) goodluck.

PUA...? Ughhh, how lame.

And why does it even matter that she's a 10? Guess what? Pretty women don't need more men telling them that they're pretty, or even acting like it. Most pretty women I've met are tired of men fawning over their looks all the time. Try treating her like you don't give a honeysuckle about her looks and you'll probably get farther with her than if you focus on her beauty.

Badjedidude said:
And why does it even matter that she's a 10? Guess what? Pretty women don't need more men telling them that they're pretty, or even acting like it. Most pretty women I've met are tired of men fawning over their looks all the time. Try treating her like you don't give a honeysuckle about her looks and you'll probably get farther with her than if you focus on her beauty.

Thats true, women actually look down on you if the first thing you do is compliment her on her looks. She's hot and she knows it, therefore she will most likely be conceited and will be like "yeah thankyou, if you want there's a line for people like you already, so back of the line for you". I wouldn't compliment a girl on her looks until we have build on a good connection, then I know my compliments will be truly appreciated.

The way to get a really hot girl to want to meet you and know more about you is to tell her that she looks "decent." And say it like you don't quite believe she's even that attractive. That's it. It will bug the fresia out of he for the rest of the night and she'll search you out and want to know why you feel that way about her... because no one else does.

But to be honest I'd rather just take the super-direct route and tell her that I'm looking for a fun time and that it could be with her or it could be with someone else. If she's into it, fine. If not, then move on. And maybe leave a give/take as you walk away... lol... something like, "Oh, that's too bad. I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

Wait... PUA=Pick-Up Artist?

Ohhhh man, that Mystery guy is such a cheesy ******! Dude, you do not need any woman that would be tricked by any of that crap. Is any woman still tricked by that crap? Probably the types that would get a lower back tattoo... in 2010.

^^^Hahaha... I gotta agree. :p

PUA = guy who thinks he's hot honeysuckle but really is transparent and desperate.

Ahaaa, i'd probably need that liquid courage too!

Good luck, i'll bet she is waiting impatiently for your call. :D

Badjedidude said:
The way to get a really hot girl to want to meet you and know more about you is to tell her that she looks "decent." And say it like you don't quite believe she's even that attractive.

(no)

Really...making her feel like she's hardly even passable isn't good either. Why say anything at all? Smiling, making eye contact, and actually talking to her will let her know you find her attractive/interesting. Obviously you like the way she looks/acts or you wouldn't even be talking to her in most cases.

Unless you're just a PUA, trying to get a piece of ass. :p lol

Badjedidude said:
The way to get a really hot girl to want to meet you and know more about you is to tell her that she looks "decent." And say it like you don't quite believe she's even that attractive. That's it. It will bug the fresia out of he for the rest of the night and she'll search you out and want to know why you feel that way about her... because no one else does.

But to be honest I'd rather just take the super-direct route and tell her that I'm looking for a fun time and that it could be with her or it could be with someone else. If she's into it, fine. If not, then move on. And maybe leave a give/take as you walk away... lol... something like, "Oh, that's too bad. I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

(no) That is the worst advice I have ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back