About to ask out a 10/10 girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we lie to you? Just wondering...

There is certainly no intent on my part to lie to you. :/

Oh and did you see my comment that I added about us going at things from different angles? I edited my post above.

SocratesX said:
I love the lies you females tell. It brings a smile to my face.

FYI, I'm not a *********, I actually have serious intellectual talents, but I don't feel like bragging about them here.

Evolution is evolution.

1. I didn't call you a *********. I alluded to the fact that some of the juiced-up musclehead guys who proselytize the PUA might be douchebags.

2. Just because what we women are saying here is not what you want to hear does not mean that we're lying.

3. Evolution is, indeed, a beautiful thing. So, my lovely daughters will carry on my genetic heritage and those guys who rely too heavily on PUA, with any luck, will have their genetic legacy die out a rapid death.

SophiaGrace said:
Why would we lie to you? Just wondering...

There is certainly no intent on my part to lie to you. :/

Oh and did you see my comment that I added about us going at things from different angles? I edited my post above.

Like I said, Sophia, you're all cool.

It's VanillaCreme and Cheaptrickfan who are trying to fresia with me.

I would bet 90% that if any of the roided up wangster douches in a bar tried to hit on either of them, they would go to bed with them in a heartbeat.

I like to call it as it is instead of looking for fairytale crap.

The only guys who get nice pretty girls (like Evangelical Christian girls, girls who keep their legs closed) have to be Mr. Perfect Aryan PrettyBoy Goody-Goody Suckup. The rest of nice guys (aka weak guys) are incel.

SocratesX said:
The only guys who get nice pretty girls (like Evangelical Christian girls, girls who keep their legs closed) have to be Mr. Perfect Aryan PrettyBoy Goody-Goody Suckup. The rest of nice guys (aka weak guys) are incel.

Why would you call a guy who waits to have sex with a girl a suckup?

I guess if you just want to have sex with a girl you are going about it the right way (clothes, car, money, abs).

SocratesX said:

I am truly not trying to fresia with you. I am trying to give you a dose of much-needed REALITY!

SocratesX said:
I would bet 90% that if any of the roided up wangster douches in a bar tried to hit on either of them, they would go to bed with them in a heartbeat.

This is hilarious, especially if you knew me. I can't wait to tell this to my "roided up wangsta" boyfriend later on. *snort* It really is the funniest thing I've read all day.

Not a single guy I've dated in my long past fits your stereotype of roided up wangsta (WTF is that anyway??) ******. In fact, most of them were geeky academic types, given that I am the geeky academic type.

SocratesX said:
I like to call it as it is instead of looking for fairytale crap.

No, I see it as more proof that you are delusional and are in need of that dosage of reality I mentioned above. I really wish you would listen to the women here. We know whereof we speak and no, there is not some vast, worldwide female conspiracy to fresia with guys about this.

SocratesX said:

There are nice, pretty girls who are not Evangelical Christians, by the way. And anyway, some of those church-goin' girls, when they go bad, they go way bad. So you know, there is always hope. :)

SocratesX said:

Judging by what I've seen on some of these PUA forums, I reckon a lot of the guys there ought to sport a little glittery sticker saying 'Incel Inside'

I mean most of them seem to carrying a chip on their shoulder.

Some sport the Incel Celibate; others the Incel Pent-up

GigaFlops, the lot of 'em!

Electric_Fusilier said:
Judging by what I've seen on some of these PUA forums, I reckon a lot of the guys there ought to sport a little glittery sticker saying 'Incel Inside'

I mean most of them seem to carrying a chip on their shoulder.

Some sport the Incel Celibate; others the Incel Pent-up

GigaFlops, the lot of 'em!

You are quite adept with the puns. :)

^^Yeah, but have you ever had a look at some of these PUA forums? I admit, I was curious - what guy doesn't want to know The Ultimate Secret of Attracting Women? Except...well, it ain't on these forums. I mean, the guys there are really whiny. Post after Post: 'Where did I go wrong?' 'She ain't interested in me', 'I got all AFC on her!' 'Goddam AFOG *****-shielded the pal I was sarging!' I think most of the fellas there want to be PUAs...but perhaps there really is no such thing as a bona-fide PUA (with one notable exception - a guy called Dave, who I knew many years ago. Except that he didn't appear to use any of the techniques on the PUA forums!).

I accept that some PUA techniques can certainly be good for confidence boosting and breaking the ice in certain situations...but I guess it's not my thing anyway. I don't want an easy lay (as if being a PUA guaranteed it anyway, lol!) I just wanna nice lady who'll be my pal, confidante, wild sex-partner and companion forever.

Lol, me? I don't care enough about you to fresia with you.

I love the bullshit some men like to spew out.

;)

Haha , I'm a ****** geek niceguy badboy, so that just makes me confused I suppose...if I can't make you laugh within the first 20 seconds, we will have problems....there will be hell to pay!

If any woman could actually make me laugh then... <3 I'll propose to her on the spot. (knee slapping, tears streaming laughter)

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^Yeah, but have you ever had a look at some of these PUA forums?

Oh yes. I have. lol

Electric_Fusilier said:
I admit, I was curious - what guy doesn't want to know The Ultimate Secret of Attracting Women? Except...well, it ain't on these forums.

No kidding!

VanillaCreme said:
I love the bullshit some men like to spew out.

Keeps me entertained when I am not bashing my head against my desk repeatedly.

Wandering stranger said:
Haha , I'm a ****** geek niceguy badboy, so that just makes me confused I suppose...if I can't make you laugh within the first 20 seconds, we will have problems....there will be hell to pay!

lol A sense of humor is a good thing. :)

Wandering...
Humor has sealed more than one deal in the, world of romance. You can't spend all you time messing up the sheets so what's better to do with some of the rest than laugh!

PUA----roflmao....To look it over is fine but to "live by it" is nothing more than a false strategdy to guarantee you fall flat in finding a successful, long term relationship. To create a REAL relationship there must be real people experiencing real emotions for each other. That takes effort not some trendy gimmicks.

While I disagree with using PUA tricks to find a meaningful relationship; if your aim is to find some hot chick in a bar to bang - by all means.
The thing is, maybe she'll rule you out after knowing you for 3 minutes; only call you back after 3 days; will go "Hot and Cold" on you; or maybe is using you to boost her ego.
Either way, if you both are playing each other, it will be a match made in heaven.

Maybe I'm just bitter, but physical beauty blinds people to a certain extent - some more-so than others.
I'm not saying that it wrong to desire physical attraction in a partner, but if that is all you're looking for and all you care about - then maybe, that is all that you will get.

But back to "the beautiful people":
When you look THAT good - you know it due to people force-feeding you with compliments and worshiping the ground you walk on.
It seems that even the "regular guys" and "regular girls" don't even want each other as they're hell-bent on chasing "the beautiful people" of media's standards.
This further in turn, over-inflates the already ginormous ego of "the beautiful people" as there are plenty of others that will tolerate their BS due to physical attraction.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I'm willing to bet you're one of those people. A regular guy who overlooks the nice, regular girl for some hot chick despite her bullshit and also that everyone else tolerates because they all want to sleep with her.
Chick develops entitlement issues because she learns that she can treat people like honeysuckle and they keep on coming back for more.
Soon after, regular guy complains why no one likes "nice guys".
The same can be said for women.
Perhaps I'm cold, but I have no sympathy.

What many of the men and women have posted here - are not lies.
What do they gain from lying to you?
They are offering their perspective, and either you cannot or are not willing to see things from a different point of view.
For you, you simply look at women as opposed to seeing them.
There ARE people who can treat you well - but maybe those are the same people that you wouldn't give a chance because it seems that your #1 priority is appearance before personality.

I know for me, I find it hard to believe sometimes...but not everyone is out to destroy and use you.
Not everyone is out there with malicious intent.
There are the few very sincere and good people - you may just have not met them yet.
I keep reminding myself that because it is a sad way to live - to be looking over your shoulder and holding so much hatred for people you do not even know.

Really SocratesX...I've read a lot of your posts and sometimes I think you're an ass.
Other times I think you're just a regular guy that's just hurting and lashing out.
Truth be told, I don't think you're such a bad person if you have to work so hard at being an *******.
If a string of fresia-buddies is all that you want, then fine.
But if you ever want anything genuine, give yourself a chance and stop thinking "These ******** are getting all the hot chicks. I will become an ******* myself."
That's just adding to the problem of people's lack of respect for each other and you're becoming what you hate.

Apologies for the long-ass post...I've been meaning to reply to one of your threads one of these days haha. No hard feelings.

SocratesX said:
I love the lies you females tell. It brings a smile to my face.

FYI, I'm not a *********, I actually have serious intellectual talents, but I don't feel like bragging about them here.

Evolution is evolution.

OH MY HOLY ALMIGHTY ******* GOD.

What, you're a genius who has evolved beyond the rest of us plebicus simply because you use tired old manipulative tricks to attempt to score dates with loose women? Lol what a lark, you're ******* rediculous.

Maybe you could actually end up with a decent woman if you upgraded your attitude and personality a bit and stopped being such a pretentious ****** bag of a PUA-wanna-be. Why don't you go get your "hot" women and spend time with them, hmm? Instead of coming back here again and again with your derogatory, negative, insulting view of women? fresia off, kid.

SocratesX said:

And it's you who is allowing himself to be messed with on an online forum. Pussy.

Get a life.

OK...it's my decision that Socrates needs another short break for insulting females here, and casting apsersion upon them.
Three days seems a resonable start...

Socrates - when you get back from your vacation, do NOT repeat the behavior you've shown here on this thread. You have been upgraded from "just being ignorant" to "troll" status and your behavior towards the women on this forum is unacceptable. It's ends NOW. Take yourself off to some of the those other forums you frequent when you want to stereotpye and bash women, because you're no longer allowed to do so here.

I am also closing this thread because I feel that it's devolved to the point that it's no longer helpful for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back