About to ask out a 10/10 girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't have joked about such things. I would never actually try to upset someone. I'm sure most hot girls are really nice people.

eris said:
I shouldn't have joked about such things. I would never actually try to upset someone. I'm sure most hot girls are really nice people.

*shrugs* I suppose it's based on one's own experiences to some degree, but I think the issue was...no one caught the fact that you were joking. :p

Okay, let's all agree to disagree, and... ask the OP what happened!

EveWasFramed said:
The fact that you know this, from experience, disturbs me, lol.

(un) I ain't never said I was a perfect man, Eve. :p

With that said, it's been a while since I had a date worth mentioning, so I'm mostly just talking outta my ass.

Mostly. :p

here is how I would have felt if it were me...

I would be flattered if there was ONE remark about me being pretty. But if a guy goes on and on I would think he was desperate to have sex with someone. If he seemed to go on about other girls including ex's I would just probably stop talking to him. If I gave my number out I would be creeped a bit if he called me within like 12 hours. After that, it's fine. If he called me drunk, I might think he doesn't respect me. Or I might think that he is just a drunk or something. Calling drunk after the first call is perfectly acceptable :)

Eris, you're pretty.

*hic*

You're pretty... just... oh, so beautiful... *hic*... I think I can honestly say that I... what I mean is that I have certain.. people just don't appreciate looks the way you have them.... I mean..

...you're pretty.

*hic*

lol

Badjedidude said:
Eris, you're pretty.

*hic*

You're pretty... just... oh, so beautiful... *hic*... I think I can honestly say that I... what I mean is that I have certain.. people just don't appreciate looks the way you have them.... I mean..

...you're pretty.

*hic*

lol

hahahahahahaha :p

>Socrates posts a thread, 3 replies
>Come back next day, 5 pages of new replies

Everyone_is_wrong.png

You know what man? Whatever type of women you like, that's cool dude go for it. Just always remember to treat women with respect.

Badjedidude said:
@Eve & Sterling (and everyone else):

I guess the sarcasm was too subtle. :p I was mostly joking. But you can't deny that the whole give/take thing does work, to some extent. lol... I was NOT saying that you should seriously insult the girl. I was mostly emphasising that the last thing a pretty girl wants to hear is how pretty she is. Because every guy she meets tells her that.

I'll try better next time. XD

lol

I would like to be told I'm pretty (d).

Meh, she never answered the phone. I don't really care.

I can always get more jacked/cash and use PUA to meet new broads.

SocratesX said:

Wow...

Good thing she didn't pick up.

SocratesX said:

You cared enough to make a whole thread... But I'm glad she didn't answer you either. I would feel bad for her if she had responded to you. With that attitude you have, it's no wonder you have no girlfriend. You don't show enough respect to have one, and if anyone ever falls for you, I'd be shocked. Completely and utterly shocked.

SocratesX said:

I don't think you need to be a PUA to get girls you pay cash for.

Heh, like I said PUA isn't for everyone...I hope you know chicks brush up on that stuff so they can recognize it and there are indeed female PUA's too.

Just out of interest...is this PUA stuff for real, and notn some sort of internet joke or something? Because I have looked at some of these PUA forums ... and though most of the guys on there like to act the Big Swingin' Dicks, they do tend to ... well, get blown off alot.

'Ya Dude, started sarging this HB8 in front of her AFC boyfriend, dude, giving her C&F and she's like, likin' it dude...

[etc. etc. etc. for a while. Until...]

...goddam ***** shield came up, and she ain't returning my calls. Guys, where did I go wrong here?????'

The PUA forums are really funny, though, and I do recommend them for sheer entertainment value.

PUA works in 1 way and 1 way only, it forces you into a mindframe that can handle rejection and gives you awareness on situations and topics to bring up or avoid.

In essence it makes you focus on trying/succeeding/failing instead of being shy.

That is what PUA really does for the common man, for a ****** it's just a game with consequences for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back