About to ask out a 10/10 girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I like the jargon they use. It really is quite dweeby when you think about it.

Electric_Fusilier said:
Just out of interest...is this PUA stuff for real, and notn some sort of internet joke or something? Because I have looked at some of these PUA forums ... and though most of the guys on there like to act the Big Swingin' Dicks, they do tend to ... well, get blown off alot.

'Ya Dude, started sarging this HB8 in front of her AFC boyfriend, dude, giving her C&F and she's like, likin' it dude...

[etc. etc. etc. for a while. Until...]

...goddam ***** shield came up, and she ain't returning my calls. Guys, where did I go wrong here?????'

The PUA forums are really funny, though, and I do recommend them for sheer entertainment value.

That sounds like a spy mission with the spy relaying messages back to headquarters.

*Theme song from Mission Impossible plays*

[youtube]XAYhNHhxN0A&NR=1[/youtube]

Wandering stranger said:
That is what PUA really does for the common man, for a ****** it's just a game with consequences for everyone involved.

What does PUA do for the common man ?

Also, it sometimes works because women play games too, and often use men for sex. She is playing you, too. I knew a few girls like that. There are also massochists and really naive people. Most girls are just going to think you're a jerk.

eris said:
Wandering stranger said:
That is what PUA really does for the common man, for a ****** it's just a game with consequences for everyone involved.

What does PUA do for the common man ?

Trains him to be aware, I'm not saying I use this stuff, I do it naturally (unaware that everything I do is in the PUA guidelines, a friend who used to use it told me so.) because I grew up in a household full of women and hold jobs that require me to talk to strangers.

yes but it trains him to be aware...so he can manipulate the situation

eris said:
yes but it trains him to be aware...so he can manipulate the situation

That makes it sound really sly and devious. lol :p

How could anyone hope to be happy with a relationship that they've had to manipulate their way into? For men I think that using tricks and schemes is simply setting yourself up for a crash. For women I think playing games to get something out of a guy completely devalues you. Aside from this, there are scientific studies of these dynamics, so what works and how it works is not conjecture.

A true relationship comes about organically. You know people, people you know might like you, you might like some people you know. If you know someone socially who you would like a stronger relationship with, it seems you'd do better inviting them over for yard work and a sandwich rather than dinner and a movie. Or better yet, no pretenses, just let whatever happens happen. I think this would be thoroughly honest.

Sarpirus said:
How could anyone hope to be happy with a relationship that they've had to manipulate their way into? For men I think that using tricks and schemes is simply setting yourself up for a crash. For women I think playing games to get something out of a guy completely devalues you. Aside from this, there are scientific studies of these dynamics, so what works and how it works is not conjecture.

A true relationship comes about organically. You know people, people you know might like you, you might like some people you know. If you know someone socially who you would like a stronger relationship with, it seems you'd do better inviting them over for yard work and a sandwich rather than dinner and a movie. Or better yet, no pretenses, just let whatever happens happen. I think this would be thoroughly honest.

Finally a guy with some sense! I'd go do yark work with you any day. :cool:

Take note guys! This is how you get the nice/sweet girls.

I'm going to break down the qualities Socrates thinks are valuable (muscles, money, good clothes and a car):

See, there's a big difference between having confidence and being successful to try and nab a girl that is on the same playing field as you are (also successful and confident) and using these things to manipulate stuff from others.

If a guy waves around money some girl is bound to think "Yeah I'd screw him if he bought me honeysuckle." (I ask you to think carefully what sort of woman this is.)

If a guy has a flashy car you might get a girl. Again, this girl might be a gear-head, obsessed with cars & loves them. But it could also be a girl that is wrapped up with image.

If a guy has muscles (eh you'll get different types of girls but i think it might lean towards girls that have low self esteem & feel vulnerable in the world because they think that the guy can protect them. OR with realy really gentle girls you might frighten them off with all the musculature.) I am the latter. Yes...yes I know i'm skittish.

Nice clothes => again you'll probably attract a girl wrapped up in images. Although it does not hurt to look clean and well cut, which could show you are geared towards achievement and success. This indicates a good provider and you'll probably attract a lot of girls "weaker" in mentality/personality than you.
Jackasses probably know this and play this position to the hilt to gather women that they can easily take advantage of. :p That's why abusive guys are so wrapped up in "preserving" proper gender roles.

*thinks*

relationships should be 50/50. They should lift you up, not bring you down.

Socrates I hate to say it but the way you are going about things is inherently dishonorable as Sapirus said above. Quit trying to be a playah. You'll lose in the long run. Instead, be kind to people and appreciate those you meet along your life-path. When you go out on a date with a woman appreciate the opportunity. Know that not everyone that gives you their phone numbers is genuinely interested. Maybe they just did it to look good in front of their friends or not hurt your feelings. The key is...well...just....to appreciate those who cross your path and once people see that you are genuine instead of playing head-games, then you will meet genuine people.

Would it hurt to try?

SophiaGrace - I think they call us "playa hatas". Or at least I think they do because I'm not sure exactly what it means :(

Sarpirus said:

FINALLY

Now, read it one more again.

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^I like the jargon they use. It really is quite dweeby when you think about it.

Oh man, don't even get me started :p

The jargon is probably half the reason I don't even want to try any of it.

If I ever get a girlfriend, I hope a PUA hits on her while I'm there. I'm good at making mouthbreathers feel inadequate/making others see them as such.

...or just punching them in the head.

VanillaCreme said:
Sarpirus said:

FINALLY

Now, read it one more again.

Okay, how does the nice guy get the girl of his dreams if he has no clue at all, of course all this information can be used for nefarious purposes too but that's anything in life. Bottom line, that hot babe over there? Won't pay attention to you if you can't find a way to talk to her.

Think more along the lines of the movie hitch ...except there's always alot more douchebags than nice guys.

Hey guys,

One day I woke up and smelled the coffee and realized I should observe what women DO and not what women SAY.

Coincidentally, I have NEVER seen a jacked guy with cash who was a smooth talking PUA and had cool clothes, cars, and tattoos be incel. Hmmm.... I wonder if that's a coincidence. Actually just being JACKED opens you up to half of good-looking women.

I was "a nice guy" once but it just got me teased and bullied.

I would like to add to this, that I am kind and giving, and I look out for the weak and vulnerable. This means to me, the retarded, little children from dysfunctional homes, etc. I look out for the WEAK and VULNERABLE, but I am nobody's doormat, or clean up after anybody.

Hot females are SPECIFICALLY in bars to look for smooth-talking bad boys to have sex with. That is EXACTLY why they dress in immodest clothing. It is called "putting out".

VanillaCreme, if we need to talk PM me about your feelings. :)

*twitch* I dont know why I bother anymore with trying to tell guys on here how to get a nice girl.

*shrug*

I think we're coming at it from different angles. Socrates wants sex, i'm trying to tell him how to have a meaningful relationship.

The point of my post was that it's not even about talking to the hot babe over there. Chances are too, if the hot babe over there is waiting for some guy to walk over to her and talk to her using these techniques, she probably has some broad misconceptions about relationships in the first place.

To some extant I realize it's a matter of context, but really I can't see how using practiced cajolery is supposed to result in a fulfilling relationship. How tragic that that would be the foundation of a relationship.

No offense to anyone about it, I just feel thoroughly emphatic about this one.

SophiaGrace said:
*twitch* I dont know why I bother anymore with trying to tell guys on here how to get a nice girl.

*shrug*

Don't worry SophiaGrace, you are all well and good. I have no problems with you. If you ever need anything, just PM.

Thanks for the advice. :D

OK, hey VanillaCreme, you genius...

http://theneave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/douchebags.jpg

The day you encounter guys like that who don't have the hottest women all over them, let me know.

Thanks.

SocratesX said:
OK, hey VanillaCreme, you genius...

http://theneave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/douchebags.jpg

The day you encounter guys like that who don't have the hottest women all over them, let me know.

Thanks.

I'd say that those chicks fall under the category of "bimbo" rather than "hot."

"Hot" is a broad term because it is subjective. What may be hot to you might be a total turn-off to another guy. Likewise with women. No matter how musclebound or rich or good-looking a guy is, if he's a *********, he's a ********* and I wouldn't touch him with some other girl's vagina.

So, basically if you want to go out and bag yourself a bimbo, then keep up with the PUA training. I'd hope that eventually once you get the "banging hot broads" out of your system you'd want to move onto something more meaningful, in which case, you ought to know that smarmy PUA bullshit is more of a turn-off than a turn-on.

I love the lies you females tell. It brings a smile to my face.

FYI, I'm not a *********, I actually have serious intellectual talents, but I don't feel like bragging about them here.

Evolution is evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back