About to ask out a 10/10 girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badjedidude said:
I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

Guy says: "I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

Girl hears: "You look like a total prostitute."

lmao! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:

What I would hear is this:

" You dissapoint me. I thought you were the kind of girl that'd sex me up."

o_O

EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:

What I would hear is this:

"Hot girls are supposed to be easy."

Well I guess the only thing to ask now is how it went...

Sterling said:
Badjedidude said:
The way to get a really hot girl to want to meet you and know more about you is to tell her that she looks "decent." And say it like you don't quite believe she's even that attractive. That's it. It will bug the fresia out of he for the rest of the night and she'll search you out and want to know why you feel that way about her... because no one else does.

But to be honest I'd rather just take the super-direct route and tell her that I'm looking for a fun time and that it could be with her or it could be with someone else. If she's into it, fine. If not, then move on. And maybe leave a give/take as you walk away... lol... something like, "Oh, that's too bad. I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

(no) That is the worst advice I have ever read.

Agreed, Sterling. (no)

If a guy ever acted like I wasn't attractive to him, I'd leave him be. I wouldn't "chase" after a guy who was like that to me.

The impulse hook-up. I think that would make the girl feel like she's a worthless ***** with the only value of a one night stand. Wow, I would have to kill somebody if I see this ever worked in front of my eyes, either the loser idiot who's desperste to score or that poor girl with no self worth. It just gets to me that this does go on in todays hook-up joints.

Good luck to you SocratesX...

or I may be too late xD

I'm afraid I have to disagree with Badjedidude here.

Badjedidude said:
The way to get a really hot girl to want to meet you and know more about you is to tell her that she looks "decent." And say it like you don't quite believe she's even that attractive. That's it. It will bug the fresia out of he for the rest of the night and she'll search you out and want to know why you feel that way about her... because no one else does.

But to be honest I'd rather just take the super-direct route and tell her that I'm looking for a fun time and that it could be with her or it could be with someone else. If she's into it, fine. If not, then move on. And maybe leave a give/take as you walk away... lol... something like, "Oh, that's too bad. I would've thought a girl like you would know how to have fun."

I think youre assuming all hot girls are conceited. I don't really think it would bug her all night and make her seek you out, even if she was a bit full of herself.

Also, when someone says "lets just have fun" it kind of insinuates that you want a NSA sexual relationship. Is someone told me that they wanted to have only "fun" with me I wouldn't answer the phone anymore...

@Eve & Sterling (and everyone else):

I guess the sarcasm was too subtle. :p I was mostly joking. But you can't deny that the whole give/take thing does work, to some extent. lol... I was NOT saying that you should seriously insult the girl. I was mostly emphasising that the last thing a pretty girl wants to hear is how pretty she is. Because every guy she meets tells her that.

I'll try better next time. XD

lol

It's cool :)

Know what would REALLY bug her ? Make comments about how hot other girls are, but tell her nothing about her own looks. It would give her the impression that you were kind of a pig, but you didn't even bother to think about her.

eris said:
Know what would REALLY bug her ? Make comments about how hot other girls are, but tell her nothing about her own looks.

Even better yet, dance with her "less pretty" friend and not with her.

Just because a woman is attractive is no reason to assasinate her self-esteem. WTF are you people thinking?

I don't mean to actually do it ... that would be really really rude. I'm only joking.

(hehe)

Eve, I love you.

But it's not an assassination of self-esteem. Calling the girl a dime-a-night hooker would assassinat her self-esteem. By treating a hottie as a person who is not worth more interest than anyone else, you'd actually be doing her a favor by treating her in a way she's probably never been treated.

I'm sorry, but in my experience, most of the hottest (by society's standards) girls are spoiled princess types, constantly adored and fawned over by multiple men, even strangers always calling them pretty, pretty, pretty... etc. By treating her like she's worth as much as any other human being, you're doing her a kindness. That type of girl HAS no true self-worth aside from her looks. So by denying her looks, you're giving her an opportunity to be judged according to her personality.

And if she shows herself to be a *****, then she's a *****. If she actually shows some depth, then ultimately she'll be thankful that SOMEONE was able to see through the "pretty".

So hah. :p

Aren't you kind of stereotyping there just a bit, Steve? o_O
And it's one thing to act indifferent to her facade, but another to actually go out of your way to treat her in such a way, just to get her attention. *shrugs* If you can't say somethng nice, don't say anything at all (about her looks). It's like being penalized for being attractive.

EveWasFramed said:
Just because a woman is attractive is no reason to assasinate her self-esteem. WTF are you people thinking?

No honeysuckle.

First, it is operating under the assumption *sweeping generalization alert* that all attractive women are stuck-up princesses.

Secondly, it assumes that the right way to treat a stuck-up princess is with more disrespect and cruelty than one would treat any other person out there.

Both are very good reasons not to act like that.

^^^Not really.. Like I said, I'm not suggesting that someone should walk up to a pretty girl and say, "I find you to be empty and worthless." lol

I'm not saying that EVERY pretty girl is a *****/princess... but many are, and that can't be denied. Personally, I take women on a case-by-case basis. To be completely honest, I'd probably end up telling that pretty girl that she's pretty, but it would only be a statement of fact... and I sure as fresia am NOT going to treat her special because of it.

EveWasFramed said:
And it's one thing to act indifferent to her facade, but another to actually go out of your way to treat her in such a way, just to get her attention.

Lol... I was mostly making fun of PUAs when I said that stuff. But it DOES actually work every now and then, with the right (wrong?) type of woman. :p

Badjedidude said:
But it DOES actually work every now and then, with the right (wrong?) type of woman. :p

(no)

The fact that you know this, from experience, disturbs me, lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back