Ever have feelings for the same sex? Disclaimer: Nonsexual

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
I'm just curious. o_o

DISCLAIMER: This is totally nonsexual, so get your minds out of the gutter.

Not really...
but there are things I would like to try in a sexual way, just to get that experience but nothing more than that... no compromise, at all.

I've been in long term relationships with females and males. I wouldn't classify my sexuality as anything though really... not a fan of boxing it in.

I'm now married to a wonderful man though, my soulmate, so I guess I could be considered heterosexual for life now lol

Ohh god, did I really post this thread last night o_o XD

Anyway, I'm a female, but I never check guys out like some girls loooove to do. I'm never out in public with my girl friends and going "**** he's so hot and sexy"; I don't even say that about celebrities or anything. Some of my girl friends do that, though. My reaction would always be like "Uhh sure... XD Yeah I guess he's good-looking" and in my mind I'm like "ohh my god they're weird for drooling over guys, ahahaha weirdos; don't they have something better to do or talk about?" Nope I never like, drool over them. I usually "check out" girls, but not because I have a sexual desire for them, but because I like the way they look or sometimes compare my own self to them. I'm definitely not a lesbian either. I have a boyfriend. Although it's such a turn on when he acts all "feminine" for fun, it makes me wanna pretend to be the man and 'mm mmm mm'. XD I've never been into the bulky-buffy workout junkie type of guys - not my cup of tea. My type is a bit on the lean and slender side, toned, and have a really funny and entertaining personality.
I used to have a crush/pretty strong feelings for one of my girl friends. Nonsexual though, it'd be WEIRD to think about having sex w/ her. No way, it's feelings, not sexuality. I actually probably have stronger feelings for girls than guys, but it depends I guess. I can have strong feelings for a guy when I acknowledge that I have fallen for someone. I love my boyfriend, of course. I'm very happy.

Well when you put it like that... maybe I had strong feelings for one girl, but not in a sexual way for sure despite her inquestionable beauty x)
But so we're talking about strong connections and strong friendships...

.....friendship? Is that what it is? XD Then I'm relieved and happy that true friendship feels so wonderful.

Lilith said:
.....friendship? Is that what it is? XD Then I'm relieved and happy that true friendship feels so wonderful.

Dear, if you're talking in a non-sexual way, what else could it be than a strong friendship or a strong connection between two friends? :s

ARNOLD-MUSCLES.jpg

I find stuff like this very stimulating for some reason. peak of male aesthetics. its like 90%admiration and 10% homo attraction.

Yes I have! She is a very very good friend of mine, at one point we were very close, and although she had better friends than me I considered her my everything at that time. I always wanted to be around her and hang out with her. Whenever I would go to an event or a party I would take her, sometimes after she had a bit of alcohol she kissed me (I mean those little kisses or cheek kisses, forehead kisses and so on), and she told me plenty of times how much I meant to her and that she loved me. I didn't want to have sex with her or anything, but I felt like I was in love, I thought about her all the time, ALL THE TIME. I was so scared to tell her because I figured it would ruin our friendship. After a few months it went away as I started to hang out with different people. We see each other everyday because we go to the same college, but I don't feel like I used to anymore.

I feel like how you worded things was a bit homophobic. But, maybe I'm wrong.

Before marriage i would have considered myself bisexual.

I had a relationship with a girl at college and we had some good times. I've also kissed and 'fooled round' with a few others. I can appetite a good looking woman and wouldn't consider saying no if one peeked my interest if my marriage ended.

Latest posts

Back