I will spend the rest of my life alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
Killing yourself isn't the answer. I know you feel alone right now and feel as if nobody understands you and feel as if you won't meet anyone. Have you ever tried putting yourself out there? There's clubs in you're area I'm sure that you can join and support groups. It's good to find support and perhaps you can find people who can relate with you. You'll start to feel less alone. Even if you go once a week or once every week. If there's a particular subject you like find a class for it. Art classes, yoga class, etc. Just naming a few out there. Do things that make you happy and build yourself up. You'll start to feel a little bit better inside each time you put yourself out there a little. It doesn't have to be all at once either. Maybe you'll meet a girl at one of these classes. A few people told me about a site called: Meet Up. Before you go though make sure it's a safe environment. I'm thinking about trying this myself personally so I can meet people in my area.

You don't have to do this either, just wanted to suggest it: If you thinking of suicide or if it's daily I think it would be best for you to see a Therapist. I'm not sure on your background or things going on in your life. All I know is that you feel lonely and rejected. =( I don't know you at all, but I do care and I mean this. You're more than Welcome to message me if you want. Maybe chatting with someone through messenger will help you. You shouldn't feel alone. People out there do care about you. Please don't do anything rash, there is a lot of hope for you in the future. Don't give up hope. I know it hurts a lot right now and it won't last like this forever. You just have to try to stay strong and I know it's sometimes hard to do this. I hope I helped you in someway. *safe hugs*

Wallflower is right.  Suicide is NOT the answer...its...cowardly...And how do you know that death is better?????  Could be worse!  The devil you know is better than the devil you dont!

Ive knocked at that door myself.  Never again.  

Therapy and anti depressants helped a lot...along with exercise.  Get some exercise..improve your health..you'll look better and feel better.  And this will be projected to others.  Improves self esteem.  Cant stress it enough. 

How do you get through Hell???  You keep moving..dont stop!

get a haircut, hit the gym...

Xpendable said:
get a haricut, hit the gym...
Nahh I dont think a "haricut" will help (whatever that is..)
...a HAIRCUT may...but chicks dig dudes with long hair.   The gym..now anyone can benefit from a little exercise...
You have any suggestions bud to help the guy?  Lets hear them!

Or are you content...just bashing the ones we throw out...seems to be a pattern......

Forsaken-Knight

Yeah: Listen to you and only you, not everyone else.

Or are you content...just bashing the ones we throw out...seems to be a pattern......

throw out waht? repetitive phrases? How's on a pattern?

Xpendable said:
Forsaken-Knight

Why are you so hateful and resentful?

Forsaken-Knight said:
Xpendable said:
Forsaken-Knight

Why do you make so many assumptions?

Xpendable said:
Forsaken-Knight said:
Xpendable said:
Forsaken-Knight

Why do you make so many assumptions?

Easy....comments like this..and others..

"Yeah: Listen to you and only you, not everyone else."  

Am I mistaken?  Did you mean that literally?  

If so..my apologies.  If not..why make sarcastic comments like that?  If you have a problem with me or my advice please come out and say it or PM me. 

VanillaCreme said:
Enough of the back and forth bickering, please. Thank you.

Agreed...thats not the point of this thread.

Thanks VilliaCreme
I gave my advice for what its worth...and now...

Im out.

Perplexed34 said:
I think being on the same boat I can relate a bit. In my opinion most successful guys with women have an INDIFFERENT attitude towards them and objectify most of the girls. In addition to that they are not as selective as you are. I even had a former close friend who trained himself to be indifferent around women, mocked them at every opportunity, told his private encounters to a group of alpha males etc. and became sort of a player at the end. He is now much more successful with women than he used to be and he also relocated. You might also consider that maybe.

Apart from that it is true that most women despise indecisive, low self-esteem, loner guys since they are bored by them. You do not want to be friends with a pessimistic guy right? I think this is also similar. Furthermore, if you are in a developing country where sex is frowned upon and there is religious oppression it is natural that you experience these issues. In this case the best solution is to relocate somehow.

There is one more thing: social conditioning. From birth most of the males are conditioned to be NICE GUYS. I.e guys who cater for every need of a girl in the vain hope that she will reciprocate with romantic/sexual interest at the end. The media, novels, soap operas, romantic comedies etc. all bolster this view too. It is really to hard to break from it and see the reality for what it is. I am also a recovering nice guy ::D and I always complained about why girls went to douchebags, muscle heads, rugy players, CEOs etc. instead of going for a nice guy like me. In order to have that kind of partnership a man has to arouse and elicit admiration from the opposite sex as far as I understood. It is the man's job to look at his strengths and his weaknesses and decide on a lifestyle that suits him.
So what is the alternative? Being a jerk? I never agreed with that line of thought. That is where being yourself come in. Treat others as you want to be treated. That works. Someone is nice be nice. Someoe is a *****..you get it..being a nice guy doesn't mean letting people walk all over you. Maybe when you are in your teens that stuff you said above works. But later on mature woman. The woman you want. Won't care. I hope

Xpendable said:

Have you actually ever tried this advice once?

I haven't actively tried to change my DNA to have better hair or get the free time and money necessary to go to the gym 5 days a week, for 2 hours each, but I'm sure something will come up.

Xpendable said:
I haven't actively tried to change my DNA to have better hair or get the free time and money necessary to go to the gym 5 days a week, for 2 hours each, but I'm sure something will come up.

Um, yeah, you don't need to change your DNA to have better hair and you don't HAVE to go to a gym to work out.

Xpendable said:
You don't need a good reason to be kicked out of the chat.

Weren't you always complaining that the chat was boring and that no one did anything to make it interesting for you anyway?

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:

To be fair, would having a haircut and visiting the gym once in one's lifetime really be that impressive?

mack01 said:
Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:

To be fair, would having a haircut and visiting the gym once in one's lifetime really be that impressive?

Pretty sure that that's not what's meant by the phrase 'hit the gym.' When I said 'once' I didn't mean a singular visit to the gym, I meant actually giving ot a proper go. Because he always shoots down the advice he's given.

Latest posts

Back