I will spend the rest of my life alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Rodent said:
Which leads me to an interesting question: Can you be confident in yourself and still be a negative person?

I would say so. I don't necessarily equate confidence to that type of attitude. Someone can be a negative, nasty, mean person and still be confident. I don't think confidence has much to really do with being nice or not, or positive or not.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance

Fragile said:
I have no friends. Girls don't like me.

I'm soon to be 30 years old. I live alone, I can support myself and all. But no one likes, me, maybe I'm to weak? Maybe I look like a freak when they see me?

I have nothing, I live out each day as if I'm isolated. I understand that it's hard to work from this position, but whu. This is honeysuckle.. Maybe I should just kill myself?

I have no right to be on this earth since I cant spread my genes. It's all about survival of the fittest. That's why girls will taunt me, sleep with my brother and pretend to have a relatiionship with me, pretend to love me.

Go to the gym, work out. Take all of your frustrations out on working out. Buy new trendy clothes, and be yourself. Just be your absolute self but yet bring some flavor to your style. Take classes, join clubs and etc. Better yet move out of state. See another side of the world. I don't know what city/state you live in. But if you move to a big city. I swear that might just be the time of your life. I'm depressed, have anxiety issues and etc. But somehow I'm finding a way to keep working a job that makes me nauseous just to enter the building. This is the longest I've kept a job and I told myself I have to make money in order to get the hell away from her so I keep going and doing it. Right now I'm dealing with some things. But once I make it to NYC, I feel like I will see something new and it will better my situation and help me to work harder in life.  I think all you need to do is buy some nice thread, change your hair style, go to the gym and get toned up. Girls will roll in.

TheAnxiousPain said:
Fragile said:
I have no friends. Girls don't like me.

I'm soon to be 30 years old. I live alone, I can support myself and all. But no one likes, me, maybe I'm to weak? Maybe I look like a freak when they see me?

I have nothing, I live out each day as if I'm isolated. I understand that it's hard to work from this position, but whu. This is honeysuckle.. Maybe I should just kill myself?

I have no right to be on this earth since I cant spread my genes. It's all about survival of the fittest. That's why girls will taunt me, sleep with my brother and pretend to have a relatiionship with me, pretend to love me.

Go to the gym, work out. Take all of your frustrations out on working out. Buy new trendy clothes, and be yourself. Just be your absolute self but yet bring some flavor to your style. Take classes, join clubs and etc. Better yet move out of state. See another side of the world. I don't know what city/state you live in. But if you move to a big city. I swear that might just be the time of your life. I'm depressed, have anxiety issues and etc. But somehow I'm finding a way to keep working a job that makes me nauseous just to enter the building. This is the longest I've kept a job and I told myself I have to make money in order to get the hell away from her so I keep going and doing it. Right now I'm dealing with some things. But once I make it to NYC, I feel like I will see something new and it will better my situation and help me to work harder in life.  I think all you need to do is buy some nice thread, change your hair style, go to the gym and get toned up. Girls will roll in.

Yes, I think gym will help. Many people say that some guys without physical attractiveness can conversve too. But the reason why I would go to the gym would be that achieving a great physique would make me feel worthy as well as stronger.It is a very important aspect of confidence.

Imagine living your entire life for a group of people who would prefer you not to exist.

Imagine being the modern beta male.

Latest posts

Back