Idk if this is going to work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnaert

Reaction score
I joined an aspie dating site. I honestly never thought I'd do something like that. I'm not ever necessarily looking for a relationship, I'm just desperate to talk to someone. Anyway its not making me feel much better. I mean some of these people, I don't mean to be harsh, but idk if it would work out. I mean one of them is a bisexual(nothing wrong with that)pagan that's polyamorous with 2 bfs already. I actually found another person that was also already in a relationship & looking for an addition. Am I too picky? Should I just settle for one of these people. Idk maybe being a polyamorous person's 4th person is all i could hope for.

Yikes! o_O

Why not just join an aspie forum to start out?

You deserve to be cherished, not be made to feel like a spare wheel.

Settling will probably never make you happy. You shouldn't have to just settle. But if you want to try something out that's maybe different than what you would normally do, then go for it. You never know until you try.

Nothings wrong with pagan, but when you add polyamorous with 2 bfs already that's too much. But idk, as long as I get any kind of attention, maybe I should be happy to get anything.

You have to make sure that you're okay with being one of multiple lovers. There's a certain lady I know on another forum particularly an anime forum who practices polyamory. She has a husband and a girlfriend. She made a thread on it and was willing to answer questions regarding it. For her, no one person can provide everything thus she has another lover. I'm not for polyamory though because the thing is you're more likely to be jealous and you're prone to getting frustrated. Being in a polyamorous relationship you're gonna "share" your lover with somebody else. Now make sure you are completely fine with that feeling.

If you're gonna get into this, the more important question isn't if you're gonna get attention but if you're gonna get enough attention.

There are probably plenty of people still out there, single, who are only into having one lover and probably shares the same interests as you. I believe you have resorted to just being satisfied in a polyamorous relationship because of your life experiences but remember that someone can go through 10 relationships or even 50 relationships and still not find the right person :)

SophiaGrace said:
Yikes! o_O

Why not just join an aspie forum to start out?

You deserve to be cherished, not be made to feel like a spare wheel.

I joined wrong planet. I don't seem to fit in there either. & idk I'm beginning to think that I'd be lucky to even get to be someone's spare wheel. Its all I can hope for now.

Latest posts

Back