What do other people do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wookz

Reaction score
Hello,

I always asked myself what other people do during holidays and weekends. What I basically do is go to bed early Friday night, because I am extreme tired of going the whole week to school. Getting up early, studying for test,… Saturday and Sunday I study, sit on my computer and cry. What do you guys do in the weekend?

Like you, I get tired from the week so I'd just chill out and laze around. Not do much basically lol. Maybe play some games, watch some shows, hang out online chatting or on the forum. Really, not much.

I mope. Then I waste time doing pointless things on the computer. Then I mope some more. Then I get older. Then I mope about getting older and wasting time. Then repeat.

lostatsea said:
I mope. Then I waste time doing pointless things on the computer. Then I mope some more. Then I get older. Then I mope about getting older and wasting time. Then repeat.

That how it's going to be for the next few years of your life?

ladyforsaken said:
lostatsea said:

That how it's going to be for the next few years of your life?

If I look at my parents and the people around me, then I think so yes... Makes me really depressed...

I do much of the same thing. Too much alone time makes me mope around and cry a lot. Alone time is vital, yes, but too much of it can be self destructive. :/

sit around and relax.. its also hard to do anything when you dont have much money. sometimes... sometimes!... i go window shopping..

play games at home.. sit around.. mope..

Pike Queen said:
I do much of the same thing. Too much alone time makes me mope around and cry a lot. Alone time is vital, yes, but too much of it can be self destructive. :/

This could have been written by me :/

Seeker said:
Hanging out with friends (sorry to break the general mood ;p)

ah man you had to ruin it. lol just kidding. i hang out with people too sometimes ;)

lostatsea said:

This is my life story. Omg I've never read anything more true XD

Now I don't feel any difference.
On Sunday morning I go to church, this is the one difference.

Oh yes! They bring milk for my kid to our market, and on the weekend I have to go to the factory. The second difference :)

They are just regular days to me. Even my birthday has lost meaning to me. I don't change my routines for any holiday.

Latest posts

Back