Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPlops

Reaction score
I have been feeling alone for about five years now. Apart from few moments, I am in a sad state. This has changed a lot of things for me. I have trouble sleeping at night, I don't find enjoyment in most things, and I don't feel like hanging out with anyone.

I've joined this site because I need to do something about it, as much as I don't want to. It's an effort I'd like to avoid. I just want things to change by themselves, but that's not going to happen.

I have no motivation. Recently someone paid for me to attend a screenwriting classes. What a waste of money that was huh? I don't do any of the work, and I feel guilty about it, but I'm too lazy.

I feel guilt and I worry all day long. It's basically the only thing I do. I hate my job, I hate my apartment, I hate my life.

I want the positivity back.

hey mrplops welcome to the forum

*hugs*

sleeping at night is hard, I'm pretty much dependent/addicted to nghtquell, good ass honeysuckle

should maybe try to break that habbit sometime

motiiation is hard as well don't have the answer for that

what do you worry about? try not to worry :)

it might help to talk with a consular or someone about you're anxiety, I have panic disorder, but I've gotten a lot of help, from talking with therapists and such

where do you work

haha I wish I had a job man, I know it's hard and you probably hate hearing this

it may not feel like much, but you have some things which are good :)

why do you hate your life?

I hate mine most the time as well, but this too will pass

hey mrplops :D
take a small step at a time
go to bed earlier than usual, listen to music and just daydream/make up stories in your head, if you dont feel like it, do wordsearch!

Latest posts

Back