how to make frends on faceboo when you can't take photo and no body knows you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i added a guy yesterday that's was ok he delete the same night.he said he didn't know me next thing he was hide entire information on facebook page. activities
, friend list and you name it.sports movies including sending a message gone .the whole lot how could i provoke such hostile reaction
i don't understand and he did this to no one else but me .what else is new .
like snail in shell

he wrote i qoute
we have never seen each other i don't know sorry

how suppose to make frends when you don't know some one first that makes no logic doesn't
but he adds people he don't know any way what so special about me he closed up like clam

can any one explained what happened to me there he never gave me chance just gone :
i added a guy yesterday that's was ok he delete the same night.he said he didn't know me next thing he was hide entire information on facebook page. activities
, friend list and you name it.sports movies including sending a message gone .the whole lot how could i provoke such hostile reaction
i don't understand and he did this to no one else but me .what else is new .
like snail in shell

he wrote i qoute

how suppose to make frends when you don't know some one first that makes no logic doesn't
but he adds people he don't know any way what so special about me he closed up like clam

I'm assuming this person believes he doesn't know you and has deleted you from his facebook page?

If that's the case then i don't see what all the fuss is about.

It's facebook .

but he never gave me as much as chance.he add lots of people doesn't know why was i picked to be deletd

I wouldn't worry about, though.

It's pointless getting paranoid over nothing.

hes the paranoid one not me.i wanted to make a friend.but look all the other stuff he did after delting me
that's make no scicne i did nothing to him.its so weird

he said he didn't know me next thing he was hide entire information on facebook page. activities
, friend list and you name it.sports movies including sending a message gone .empty page.
all i did was add him is right in his head at all

I think you need a hobby or something. Nothing on Facebook is real...it's like Second Life but you're playing with people you already know (therefor making it less sad or something). Get a hobby and go spend time with real people who also enjoy that hobby. That's how you make friends.

I don't add strangers on Facebook. It's just not in my nature. I prefer to make friends in a more community-based manner - like in forums, real life or through mutual friends.

I don't blame the guy, he's just not wanting to share himself with just anyone - he's got self-pride, which is a good thing.

he does it so he can get it on people nerves he one made mistake he locked me out BUT he has locked every body else out as well
at the same but he'll accept them but as usually not me he does not give me chance like he gave other ones
most of them are facebook friends so what gives .why me all the time

You weren't singled out...you added a guy you didn't know on Facebook and he rejected you because he didn't know you. You said it in your first post. What's so hard to understand? Facebook is for people who want to keep in touch with people they already know, not add random people they've never met.

But really, I'm just repeating everyone else. You should like, listen to people trying to help you and stuff. Or hey, you could go to a public place and meet people for realzies.

but look how reacts
he was hide entire information on facebook page. activities

what he said he add all other stranges all the time i don't understand why reject just me
he wrote i qoute

he adds others why not me .he didn't even say 2 words

Since you keep asking the same questions, here's my same answer! :D

Stride said:
You weren't singled out...you added a guy you didn't know on Facebook and he rejected you because he didn't know you. You said it in your first post. What's so hard to understand? Facebook is for people who want to keep in touch with people they already know, not add random people they've never met.

Edit: Also, it's very difficult to understand your broken English. Is this how you communicate with people? Maybe that's why he deleted you.

Have you ever consulted a psychiatrist in regards to possible Tourette's?

I've never 'made' a friend on facebook, although I do maintain some friendships through facebook. Ultimately, befriending someone online is the same as befriending someone offline - you get to know them, show interest in their passions, and be observant of both obvious as well as less expressed cues. For example: one of my closet friends was because her virus added her MSN to my computer :p I poked her a little afterward, with a "so, um, who are you?" and noticed that her accountname was 'wiccanwitch', which made me comment on that and Wiccianism. She told me that she wasn't like that anymore, was past that stage, and we continued talking on and off for the next couple of years.

She now considers me one of the most important people in her life, and I certainly appreciate her being in my life, too. If I had tried to barge in with, "WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND ;.;", she would have just been creeped the heck out.

Got to agree. You can't just add strangers on Facebook and expect them to be your friend. Facebook is for friends/acquaintances you already have.

My two younger sisters (both very attractive girls) have had friend requests from old men who they've never met. They rejected them. Are they supposed to accept them because those old men wanted "a friend"?

Latest posts

Back