how to make frends on faceboo when you can't take photo and no body knows you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook: A way of trolling people without them knowing. Tons of people do stupid things on facebook and mean them thinking it is normal, its only the internet so its ok but if ran up to someone you don't even know but they are the friend of a friends siblings friend or something stupid like that and started yelling questions or asking to be friends they would probably be like 'WHAT THE HELL!? No ive never even heard of you before' because kids, facebook isn't real life.

unlucky in life said:
well 1st off i am not cougar where i come age doesn't matter its attraction.
i live 1000 miles away.

I never said you were a cougar and I never questioned your beliefs, but you don't add strangers on Facebook. End of. I can tell English isn't your first language so you may not get what I and others are saying, but we're right.

jean-vic said:
unlucky in life said:
well 1st off i am not cougar where i come age doesn't matter its attraction.
i live 1000 miles away.

I never said you were a cougar and I never questioned your beliefs, but you don't add strangers on Facebook. End of. I can tell English isn't your first language so you may not get what I and others are saying, but we're right.

no u did n.t call me cougar he did not you sorry if i made it sound like you.
no i am irish and irish our first language but we mostly used English in Ireland.so well spotted.i am not good English writer i have small dyslexia problem English is one of them.but i am not very smart its some thing i can not help

Latest posts

Back