Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 - saw some posts in the Technical Computer Support section and suddenly thought about him. He'd usually reply to stuff there.

jd7 :( I could not send him a single PM, I was only planning it, It was always a sight when I see that Keanu reaves pic smoking and thinking. Never got the chance or may be I got the chance but i put it on something else.

jd, If are you reading this, I don't know what to say, Sorry, I could not find the right time to talk to you. I don't know whether you will come back or not but I want you to come back (sorry, I'm being selfish again) so that I can at least Hi. Sorry, I could not even said Hi to you :(

I seem to miss loads of people these days, but the ones I miss the most are ucxb, EveWasFramed, AlmaLostHerSpoon and SheRa.

Cavey said:
I seem to miss loads of people these days, but the ones I miss the most are ucxb, EveWasFramed, AlmaLostHerSpoon and SheRa.

Evey. Now, I'm sad. :(

MissGuided said:
Cavey said:

Evey. Now, I'm sad. :(

She was a nice face around these parts. Phaedron misses her too I know.

A whole lot of people, mentioned here and there in this thread. I feel like going through the list again.

I miss you, Lonekiller. Because even though your name spells out creepy serial killer, i think your heart is at the right place. I know plenty of people disliked you and it bothered you. I'm not one of them. I believe the time and effort you put into this place was genuine, and i respect you for that. You were real, and not perfect. I miss you.

I miss you, Lua. You weren't super active, that i can remember, but you were my first good friend after i stepped out of my darker period. I enjoyed our skype conversations very much. Considering the transition i was in, i guess it was bound to be a transitional friendship, regardless, i still treasure it. I hope your studies are going well. I miss you.

I miss you, Perfanoff. I admire the way you mixed your posts with honest responses and a good sense of humour. I enjoyed reading your posts, and it seemed that for some reason you enjoyed reading mine too. I miss you.

I miss you, Gondwanaland. I considered you a very close friend at multiple points. We were - and probably still are - stubborn as fresia, and though that marked our demise, i think it worked well together at times as well. I could talk about anything with you, and we'd have alot of fun. You were great to play the games with, they're nice memories. In fact, all my memories of you are nice. I'm not mad at you, don't think i've ever been, but i guess i can safely say, we both saw it coming from a hundred miles away. I miss you.

I miss you, ucxb. To me, there was an aura of kindness around you. You had your difficulities but you seemed to handle them well. I cannot remember you ever lashing out. You were kind, and you weren't fake. It's only natural you ended up together with the wonderful person i will cover next. I miss you.

I miss you, Garbageman. Many a person will agree, that you were anything but garbage, including yourself, probably, though you'd never ever admit it. Maybe it's because of the connection i make now that you and ucxb are together, but i think you two are quite similar. Humble, kind, and with a good sense of humour. I can still recall how you responded to Cavey, after he said something along the lines of "I look like the back end of a garbage truck" in the faces thread. You didn't say anything, just posted a picture of the back end of a garbage truck. Well, that's what i recall anyway, my memory is anything but great. I miss you.

I miss you, Brokeninside. I think it was clear that our cultures were different, in the way we went in doing our thing, and not in a bad way at all, but it also showed loneliness and sadness touches everyone equally. We started talking because i liked your avatar, after which many a game thread was filled with our gibberish. I miss you.

I miss you, Veruca. You seemed to dissapear with the wind and reappear just as suddenly. It was always a delight to witness that reappearance. I still have respect for you, for the way you somehow survived doing that job of yours - and that of 2 others - by yourself. You, too, were a great and unique game buddy, and so much more. I miss you.

I miss you, Zoe1992. I think we've only talked for a week before my unstable state of mind destroyed it. I don't really regret what happened, but i sincerely hope it didn't affect you in the bad sense. I moved past it. But i still miss the conversations we had before that. For that short while. I miss you.

I miss you, Greenbird. I know we're still in touch, it's already been two years. Alot has changed, but at the same time nothing changed at all. You grew more mature than i did. I think i can grow accostumed to how things are now. It'll take me a while, but i'll try it for your sake. I miss you.

I miss you, Quintus. You were just great. Troubled, and still great. Sorry for being so terrible at emails. I do miss you around here, it would be great to have you back. I sincerely hope you haven't succumbed to your pains, it didn't sound pretty. Say hi to the chainsaw for me. I miss you.

I miss you, Edward W. I suppose life caught up to you, and hopefully you're doing better. I have a feeling you are. I think you're a really great man. You remind me a bit of Cavey, who i think is also a really great man. You're both bald too. You're funny to play the games with, and i fondly remember the times where everyone on here eagerly awaited your next avatar. The next episode of your story. It was great. May you succeed in all your endeavors. I miss you.

I miss you, Scotsman. I had/have alot of respect for you. You were a great man. And a Scot, so your accent must've been equally great. Kudos for sticking with yourself, even if it meant leaving this place. I miss you.

I miss you, EveWasFramed. I know Callie is the forum clubber these days, but you'll always be the original clubber for me. Remember that gift? Yeah, i hope many skulls have been bashed in with it. With love, of course. Bashed with love. Yes. I love your insight, and your humour. I hope the Kid is doing well, and that you are too. I'm still grateful to you for showing me that i was wrong and juvenile for planning to rebel against the mods here. I've come to respect quite a bit thanks to you, and never had a problem with them since. It was a great and much needed learning experience. The time you devoted to that, just to show me, i still feel honoured. I miss you.

I miss you, Lim. I suppose every forum needs someone like you. I know this with my extensive forum knowledge, since i've only ever been to this one. Shame it had to end the way it did, but kudos to you for sticking to your guns. Judging from the posts on here, you're still remembered fondly by many a person. I wish you all the best. I miss you.

I miss you, Cavey. I know you're still here, somewhat. I just miss you. You're great. Don't ever stop being great, because i believe in you. I would put my arm in a fire if it meant saving you. You're great. I miss you.

There are more i miss every now and then. Shipster, daughter of the moon, Alma, GraceBlossom, ForGrantedWife, even 9006, to name a few.

But there's one more i miss. You've never been on this forum. You probably never heard of it even. But i'll break the rules for you, Julia. The first person i ever felt connected to. Human to human. Instead of failure to disaster. I will probably never understand why and how you were able to stick with me for as long as you did. Maybe i already do. Neither of us knew when we first met, but you picked up 16 years of failure and disaster and put your faith in it. The door to a world that never existed before. Unequal as though our friendship might have been at some points, there was some equality in there too. You weren't perfect either, and that was okay. It was great. I'll never forget what happened to you. I cannot recall if i ever told you of that promise i made to myself, but still to this day i never drank a drop of it. I'll keep that up for all eternity. I know now that it wasn't at fault, but it fuels me. I hope your goal is still intact, and that you're well on your way of curing that horrid disease. I've seen what it can do to people now. I have my goal now too, thanks to the faith you put into me back then. I'm doing well, Julia, you will probably barely recognize me from what i was back then. And i swear to you i will die trying to fullfill my dreams in creating a broader global understanding between people. And you will rid the world of cancer. As unrespectful as it might sound, it feels like you were the cornerstone in helping me rid myself of mine. I know the real thing is much worse, but you saved a life, my life, and thanks to you i know that that's just as worthy a life as yours. And i'm eternally grateful for that.

I think we would be great friends by now, without much of the toxicity of the past. But that will never be, and i'm fine with that. It's okay. I learned a ton from you. And thanks to that knowledge, and the way i applied it, i've met and sustained the friendships with the great people i have now. I'm surrounded by greatness, and it's high time to give it back, by letting the person you saved into this world, for a 100%, uncensored. And by continueing on a path of love, so that others might be saved. Thank you. I miss you.

Cavey...

Evewasframed, and Callie doesnt seem to post as much or maybe its me, Bluebob in the games, Seeker 2.0.

Was missing Ladyf but she is back now yay!

My babes Littlesecret & hazel_flagg. I miss those times... hope you ladies are both doing all right.

PenDragon said:
SanguineRose...Where the hell you are? Why you are not posting anything? And you didn't even hug me :(

Hey PD, sorry I don't come here as I used to. Just being busy you know? And here is your hug. *hugs* :)

Magalie said:
^ +1

Hope you are ok Rose!

Hey there Mag, I'm alright. :) Don't worry. *Hugs*

sanguineRose said:
PenDragon said:
SanguineRose...Where the hell you are? Why you are not posting anything? And you didn't even hug me :(

Hey PD, sorry I don't come here as I used to. Just being busy you know? And here is your hug. *hugs* :)

Magalie said:
^ +1

Hope you are ok Rose!

Hey there Mag, I'm alright. :) Don't worry. *Hugs*

There she is, Yay!!! Hi Rose :D
Man, I was missing you so bad, I'm glad you showed up finally. My favorite...
*Dragon Hug* Don't mind the wings they are little sharp :p

and can I dance a little? I want to. *pout*

Latest posts

Back