Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mouse said:
I remember LimLim with fondness and miss her.

Lim is a him.... Lol

Well, he could be a her... if we wanted him to be. I'm sure Lim would have fun with that.

LOL, I could see Lim doing that. It's a shame he doesn't come around anymore

Of course he would - remember, he does love the boobies. He's been working hard but still the same old non-trolling goofball.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:
Would you like me to tell you about her?

Ok, I don't mind listening.

She was an extraordinarily kind person. Went through a lot of pain in her life, but managed to not let it make her a bitter person. Amazing artist that would destroy her artworks sometimes just because.

I could say more but I don't want to violate her privacy.

HoodedMonk said:
She was an extraordinarily kind person. Went through a lot of pain in her life, but managed to not let it make her a bitter person. Amazing artist that would destroy her artworks sometimes just because.

What was her screen name? And this little bit that you told me about her makes her sound like a very interesting person.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

What was her screen name? And this little bit that you told me about her makes her sound like a very interesting person.

Her screename was Dead and I think there was another one but I'm not sure she would want me to give that out. I forget.

She was very interesting. One of the few people that stand out in my memory from ALL. The only other person here that reminds me of her is LadyForsaken, although LF has a more altrustic nature than Dead did, if only for the fact that Dead was more quiet. Dead kinda folded in upon herself more than LF has. I've made the comparison once before in my mind.

Dead would be…of course…humble, in this comparison if she were around today.

I miss her.

HoodedMonk said:
Her screename was Dead and I think there was another one but I'm not sure she would want me to give that out. I forget.

She was very interesting. One of the few people that stand out in my memory from ALL. The only other person here that reminds me of her is LadyForsaken, although LF has a more altrustic nature than Dead did, if only for the fact that Dead was more quiet. Dead kinda folded in upon herself more than LF has. I've made the comparison once before in my mind.

I miss her.

Quite an interesting screen name to say the least. Thanks.

But how did you know about her? It says your join date is this month.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

I miss her.

Quite an interesting screen name to say the least. Thanks.

But how did you know about her? It says your join date is this month.

I have come and gone throughout the years.

Latest posts

Back