Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still miss quite a lot of people.

I miss Scotsman, because we shared a similar sense of humour and he made me laugh.
I miss Ed W, because he sent me an awesome Christmas card and had fantastic avatars - he made me laugh too.
I miss ucxb, because she's funny, enjoys the games and taught me how to make excellent soft pretzels.
I miss Annik, because she posted some awesome photography and always had a nice word to say for everyone.
I miss Grace Blossom, because she has an awesome smile and I enjoyed our joking around with our northern vernacular.
I miss LadyForsaken, because she's got a generous soul and she's the closest thing to a fairy godmother that this place has. I hope she'll be well enough to return to our fold soon.

TheSkaFish said:
user 130057 said:
Alma is fine, do not worry about her. She's in a good place right now.

Ah. Well, that is good, then.

SophiaGrace said:
She went and married Whiskey and Rum. ;)

Looks like Alma found her spoon again, after all :)

Oh do tell :)
Maybe it's time to expand my friends on Facebook :)

I miss WildernessWildChild. I was going through a very bad time exactly one year ago and he gave some very good advice that I still hear in my mind today.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Mouse said:
Frankly, I don't miss anybody. Nobody ever missed ME.

Sorry, but I just don't believe that. Not after reading your re-introduction thread.

-Teresa

Since I returned to re-establish myself on the forum, it soon became clear where I stood in the chain of popularity of members past and present. In politeness to you, I will allow your opionion to stand. Only I have thoughts and feelings of my own. And, they remain private.

I rarely come here now. I only visit when my best forum friend is online. I feel safer here when PenDragon is present.

Goodnight. Have a good week. :)

Mouse said:

I was gone for stretches at a time...and noone missed me either. So I know how you feel! I however, missed a lot of people...which is why I keep coming back!

Danielle said:
Mouse said:

I was gone for stretches at a time...and noone missed me either. So I know how you feel! I however, missed a lot of people...which is why I keep coming back!

Well, I miss you when you aren't around, but I have you on FB, so there's that :p

TheRealCallie said:
Danielle said:
Mouse said:

Well, I miss you when you aren't around, but I have you on FB, so there's that :p

Very true callie! very true :p

Danielle said:
TheRealCallie said:
Danielle said:
Mouse said:

Very true callie! very true :p

Yeah, facebook makes you seem not so far away. :) Though, it's always nice to see your posts on here as well.

Whatever happened to MissGuided? I really enjoyed her posts and it seems she's not visited the forum in over a month.

user 130057 said:
Whatever happened to MissGuided?

I was kidnapped, drugged and sold as a sex slave at a black market auction. Luckily, Liam Neeson got word of my plight and used a particular set of skills to whip the bad guys' asses and set me free. ;)

MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:

I was kidnapped, drugged and sold as a sex slave at a black market auction. Luckily, Liam Neeson got word of my plight and used a particular set of skills to whip the bad guys' asses and set me free. ;)

Welcome back. :p

MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:

And here I thought you wouldn't mind being bought by me. Last time I go to one of THOSE auctions :club:

MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:

That sounds amazing! Someone should turn that into a movie or something... maybe chuck in a couple of progressively worse sequels too!

Rosebolt said:
Welcome back. :p
Thanks, Rosey!

TheRealCallie said:
And here I thought you wouldn't mind being bought by me. Last time I go to one of THOSE auctions :club:
Aww, sweetness - you know I would have loved it if I knew it was you. Sadly, all of the Evil Clubs looked the same in the dark world of sex trafficking.

user 130057 said:
That sounds amazing! Someone should turn that into a movie or something... maybe chuck in a couple of progressively worse sequels too!
LOL, that is a fabulous idea! But, do you think it would make any money?

Latest posts

Back