Oh look! A bird!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day Sanal was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted..... 'Look at that dead bird!'

Someone looked up at the sky and said...'where?'

One time my uncle, when he was a little boy, gave up his weekly allowance to a neighborhood friend in exchange for a bird. the friend had his hands cuped around the bird, and when my uncle handed over his 10 cent allowance, the friend gave him the bird. The bird was dead.

This one time, I was sitting on the beach eating crackers, and a seagull swooped down and stole a cracker from my hand. I got pissed, so I waited holding another cracker, and when a seagull came to take it, I hit it with a shoe.

SophiaGrace said:
One time my uncle, when he was a little boy, gave up his weekly allowance to a neighborhood friend in exchange for a bird. the friend had his hands cuped around the bird, and when my uncle handed over his 10 cent allowance, the friend gave him the bird. The bird was dead.

at least he got something to eat :p

SophiaGrace said:

Maybe it was just resting, or stunned.

Badjedidude said:
Ok, Ok, several birds. Many times.

Usually shooting them once is enough.

7.gif
9.gif

Latest posts

Back