What Would You Choose As Your Last Meal Before Your Execution?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Most certainly "Lemon Chicken" and a big ass bottle of "Pineapple Crush".

chinese_lemon_chicken_01.jpg
Pineapple_Crush.jpg

I hope I never get executed (implying that's even possible in my country lol)

But I'd choose some tacos from a mexican restaurant that I like a lot... With that yummy spicy sauce. With a beer.

I'm going to say.... baked camembert. With melba toast and celery. And then the biggest bowl of Movenpick ice cream concievable.

A tub of cottage cheese, eating too much of that stuff doesn't agree with me. I'd leave em with a big ol' mess. LOL

Avaron said:
Hmm... a HUGE tub of ice cream. Brownies. Cookies (of EVERY kind). Carrot cake. Chocolate cake. Cupcakes.
Would I be correct in assuming that you are a die hard fan of "Ben&Jerry's"?

"Herbal" Brownies and Southern Comfort!

(As the saying goes: if i am gonna die, i might as well be high!)

Bones said:

Back when I was boozing, "Southern Comfort" was my favorite drink. Of course, being an alcoholic almost anything did the trick back then. Including mouthwash.

When I worked as a social worker at a mental health hospital, people who had ETOH problems would drink mouthwash, rubbing alcohol, etc - it is great you have put it down for a long time - congratulations for your continual sobriety!

LoneKiller said:
Bones said:

Back when I was boozing, "Southern Comfort" was my favorite drink. Of course, being an alcoholic almost anything did the trick back then. Including mouthwash.

That sort of situation, I do not think I would care much about food. But, the last thing to eat before I die, maybe fresh fruit like a white peach or cherries or blueberries, something like that

Bones said:
When I worked as a social worker at a mental health hospital, people who had ETOH problems would drink mouthwash, rubbing alcohol, etc - it is great you have put it down for a long time - congratulations for your continual sobriety!
Thank you Bones.:)
LoneKiller said:
Bones said:

most likely a roast dinner with chicken as the meat

continuing the ben & jerrys theme, the cookie dough ice cream for desert.

for my last drink, disoronno & a little cola to go with it :p

Latest posts

Back