What Would You Choose As Your Last Meal Before Your Execution?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would ask for just a bottle of water, water that grants immortality xD hey its my last meal, they have to get me whatever I want, so Ill take the immortality water.

the thickest, juiciest ribeye steak - no frills, just salt and pepper, perfectly medium - and a word caution to the guards nearby to keep their hands to themselves unless they wanna pull back a nub. :)

A Cake with a gun inside... Or a giant cake with a stripper who is actually a secret agent to rescue me... Or a live Hyena

Or an all you can eat Mongolian Stir Fry, with a little something added to make it seem like I died of overheating

With Lots of Booze (who wants to be Sober for an Execution)

The body and blood of Christ (maybe a miracle will save me?)

Or maybe a gigantic bag of Mexican Jumping Beans

Or a burger from Burger King (If I can have it my way)

Or something that would take forever to find / make

Or a cart full of poison pies, to be eaten on the day of the execution (or rather thrown in everyones faces)

Ambrosia (can you kill a God)?

and if none of that is possible I guess I'll just with the Mongolian Stir Fry

MissGuided said:
****, maybe I should rethink asking for 'just' a steak! :D

On second thought, it's not about the food, but the company. My last meal should take place in a quiet intimate setting, just me and my executioner, his leader, their families, and an anoymous hitman... Oh and Missguided, she should be there too. And we'll have the best steaks in the house, I'll have a private conversation with the cook so that he knows exactly how I want them, juicy, and with a touch of delayed lethal poison for my enemies (along with an antidote in case peaceful negotiations succeed)

Phaedron said:
On second thought, it's not about the food, but the company. My last meal should take place in a quiet intimate setting, just me and my executioner, his leader, their families, and an anoymous hitman... Oh and Missguided, she should be there too. And we'll have the best steaks in the house, I'll have a private conversation with the cook so that he knows exactly how I want them, juicy, and with a touch of delayed lethal poison for my enemies (along with an antidote in case peaceful negotiations succeed)

You got a partner in crime, hun! I'm all over it! :D

I want like... a ton of beans, I would eat all of them that way when I die I would make a huge disgusting mess for the person who had to clean up after me.

Latest posts

Back