penpal anyone between 25-40

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shatteredream

I'm a 31 year old male, recently separated w/ 2 kids, work full time. I live in Orlando Florida. The last few weeks have been pretty rough. I'm pretty new to this site but having a penpal would be nice. I usually spend my free time cloistered away reading my books, usually on philosophy or theology. I really enjoy praying.
Also I read harry potter. That's right. harry potter. ;)

I like spirituality, i am of the christian faith but I'm definately non-judgemental on other faiths. for the most part they all express the same truths, but with different stories and in a different cultural setting. Variety is a wonderful thing! :D

Anyways if anyone has any interest in being a penpal let me know. A friend would be nice, and I'm pretty sure I make a good friend. Thanks!

Hi there - I know your age range was up to 40 and I'm 45, but if you ever need or would like to simply exchange notes I would be glad to. I lived in Orlando for a short time in my life - I think it was from 1991-1993. I remember living downtown in an apartment near Lake Lucerne. Life was a little different then for me - I was married for a brief time. Currently living in NYC. I haven't read any Harry Potter books, but I've seen just about every age with a HP book in hand on the subway from time to time. Hope all is well with you.

So does anyone want to be a penpal? Anybody? Anybody? ;)

It would be nice to have someone to write to.

Hi, I'm 35. Live in South Africa and have read all the Harry Potter books at least once. Feel free to PM message me and we'll take it from there.

Latest posts

Back