Apparently I'm ugly. ^^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheLoadedDog said:
Sarah WTF  is it with people on here proclaiming physical ugliness?   
It seems everyone is doing it.  I have a face like the back of a bus.  But I don't care.  It's my face, and I rock it.  Some women seem to not to have mnded it.

I'm sure you are pretty.  Do not worry.

I don't do cuddles though.,  I am REALLY uptight.  There is only one lady I want to cuddle, and I cannot.  The rest of humanity (all six billion of you) can bugger off.  I was infamous in my family as a baby.  A parent would pick me up, and I would lean away.  I didn't like it.  Uptightness rules.

I don't care to be pretty. It is not my job to be pleasant on the eyes of anybody at all. There are much more important things than being pretty or beautiful or even moderately pleasant to look at. When I say I am ugly I simply mean that I am not considered beautiful by commonly accepted European standards. I do not try to be. It is just like saying that I don't sing well or I'm not good at chemistry, I don't need total strangers to tell me they are sure that I can sing well and am good at chemistry. Thanks anyway, it is very friendly of you. Steam trains are great, so mighty and majestic and incredible for the way they shaped history.

I heard this conversation in a film today. It seems that being in love will cure the OP's problem. I dunno, it astounded me. It's a terrible thing to say, really. Fat and ugly people can be beautiful, that's the weird thing. Sometimes ugly is beautiful because ugly is subjective. Everything is. Not everything.

Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing (1955)

Mark: Sordid?! I'm in love with you. Don't you understand, Suyin? I love you.

Suyin: Oh, Mark. We both know that even the fat, ugly people of this world believe that being in love makes them beautiful and justifies everything. I want something better than that for us.

Eh, it's better to be physically ugly than mentally ugly. I've been told I'm good looking by a few women but my social skills are ******* awful! I don't speak loud enough or I shout, I'm selfish (always have been, only child), I struggle to relate to anyone. So I'd love to be ugly, if Iwas socially and mentally beautiful. Right now I feel like the only reason a woman would want me is for what I look like or what I own.

I absolutely hate how I look..... Why? because every single person who has ever said different has either abused me or used me!

I know I'm ok deep down but still I torture myself daily and even struggle to look in the mirror sometimes! So I totally get the insecurities of appearance.....

Remember, No matter how good looking they are, someone somewhere is sick of their honeysuckle.

Don't EVER hang out with people who will only treat you like crap. That's the worst you can do. Don't ever try to fit in because it's almost never going to work out well. If you truly feel that way about yourself, find other people who are in the same boat as you are, and connect with each other.

DON'T make friends with abusers; if they shun you, shun them back. Never acquiesce. You own your body and nobody has any right to tell you what to do with it but yourself.

So yeah don't feel lonely. Say "I am who I am" and feel proud for what you have.

Because you know what's the worst that's going to happen? Somebody who's overly manipulative will sweet talk you to death, saying to you "you may be ugly but I love you for who you are" and crap like that but all they're doing is using you as a token for their own personal benefit. Seriously do NOT ever let this happen. Love yourself and NEVER put yourself beneath someone else's shoes. Always be positive about yourself. Say you don't need any validation from any bloody human.

I’m ugly both physically and internally. Terrible looks even worse personality drive anyone desperate enough to give me a chance

Apparently I must be too. Got rejected irl, again. This time from someone I know enjoys my company greatly. So, what is it then? And people wonder why I've had more meaningful relationships when they're LDRs..... Many cons to it, but the biggest pro if it's all sincere is that you fall in love with personalities first.

I'm ugly too but not inside.
Let's get high. More fun than drunk.
^^^

Seconded. It's about all that keeps me from going completely over the deep end these days. Helps immensely with anxiety too! Sativa-dominant strains ftw. Indica is no different than drinking imo lol. Oh and, you are NOT ugly.

lol Ok Thanks. 
9aa5fd8cb3baf23e938ced75fb998dd6.jpg

Send me weed.LOL

lol Thanks. It was then I switched back to my cat. It was too embarrassing. U guys r nuts, nice and cute. 
3p9nly.jpg

Latest posts

Back