Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf
Prince Phillip is driving again at the age of 97..and he's caught with no seatbelt..it's a mad world Club
  Our greatest Glory is not in never falling , but
       in rising every time we fall
Oh no.
The horror! 😱
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
(01-20-2019, 09:52 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Prince Phillip is driving again at the age of 97..and he's caught with no seatbelt..it's a mad world Club

Never heard of a 97 yr old driving before, thats funny and so cool  Big Grin
(01-21-2019, 01:39 AM)Serenity1 Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 09:52 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Prince Phillip is driving again at the age of 97..and he's caught with no seatbelt..it's a mad world Club

Never heard of a 97 yr old driving before, thats funny and so cool  Big Grin

no love, its not funny. People could have died. This 97 year old should not be driving anything, with or without a seatbelt
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019...andringham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Well i have been around young drivers as well as elderky ...one may be as bad as the other to be honest .

Elderly usually know their limitations if they are of sound mind
Prince Philip hasn't been of sound mind for decades. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
A 97 year old's reactions are inevitably slower than younger people, I see them all the time driving at snail's pace presumably because they aren't feeling confident and at that point they should deffo not be driving.
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

I am not this hair, I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within

Helping one person may not change the world, but it may change the world for one person

I have an auntie who was forced to give up her license after just a minor bump - and she's still in her 60's. She is getting forgetful to the point that everybody's worrying that she's developing Alzheimer's - so maybe it was a good thing that she stopped driving. But it's just the fact that Prince Philip is still allowed to continue driving at such an old age.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
(01-21-2019, 02:48 AM)Jently Wrote: A 97 year old's reactions are inevitably slower than younger people, I see them all the time driving at snail's pace presumably because they aren't feeling confident and at that point they should deffo not be driving.

For sure but not driving like they are in a Nascar event