3 Word Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 2 OF OUR STORY

We have the makings of a groundbreaking new novel here I think. Eat your heart out Stephen King.

That I twirled while eating dinner at this picturesque little Parisian bistro that sells haggis to the miners along with Gravol and Nicki Minaj on the mic. With a snake wrapped around her head squeezing it like a vice til it popped like a balloon then proceeded to scratch his ass with LoneKiller's fork lol/ From the attic.

Where a monster was snoring loudly sleeping on a bed of roses that smelled like used mop water out the back. Under the tree near the dog who was drunk on a bottle of homemade gin flavored with raspberries and snake venom then he gasped oh honeysuckle bro and stated running towards the cliff at record speed. While extremely drunk till the end of happy hour he fell before me and weeped ..."please save me"... in what way? He excitedly asked! "

With a lasso," ...."....whoosh....whoosh....whoosh....".... wearing BC's tutu borrowed from Raab And never told a single lie to almost everyone in the room where they all talked and laughed until they vomited all over themselves immediately taking their messy clothing off they ran to the liquor store then passed out the next moment near a crocodile filled with panic but feigning bravery they stepped forward then passed out ...and then woke...in the middle ...of a nightmare...complete with unicorns that were high standing near them were three cops.

Latest posts

Back