30 and Lonely. Feels bad man.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this was an interesting read, and went downhill fast.

It's the internet people, sometimes it's hard to deduce what someone means by their question or tell when someone is joking. Don't take it seriously, we're all here to help and support each other.

I think a group hug is in order.

Badjedidude said:
Nina said:
Aww, You caught onto me....The mere thought of all that BJD AWESOMNESS just sent me into confused "flusterd-ness"

(hello) lol

Well Hello to you too!:p

Sci Fi--
Good idea! *(((((Group))))* I was never in on the fight. I entered the frey with a "flustered typo" :D:D

I do agree with Jales though, Lonesome Crow is no troll. He's naughty and devilish but NOT a troll....

There I feel better...I've contributed a serious opinion on this thread.:cool:

same here,we can chat if u want

30andbored said:
Well as the title would indicate, I am 30 and lonely. I live on my own in a one bedroom apt on the street where drugs are sold. I have maybe 2 friends whom I rarely see although the corner drug husslers are friendly enough, not that I purchase. I have a few online friends that I talk to. No job or social life though.

I can go on and on about things I do not have or things that I have not achieved but, its pointless. I just don't quite no what to do. Or I do and do not follow through. If anyone would like to chat on the phone or via messenger online about our problems, Id be open to making a new friend.

Sorry for the randomness of this post.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT YOU RETARD STUPID ******* IDIOT DO NOTHING MODERATORS. CLEARLY YOU DO NOT NO HOW TO RUN A SITE.

I would agree that there is quite enough rudeness going on in this thread. Why don't you take a break and cool off, and maybe learn how to use the report function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back