5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
1. You are a ******* idiot
2. You are a ******* idiot
3. You are a ******* idiot
4. You are a ******* idiot
5. I'm surrounded by ******* idiots, please save me.....

So many idiots :s

You need an all-around clubbing session.. :club::club::club::club:

1. Get the fresia out.
2. Get the fresia out.
3. Get the fresia out.
4. Get out please.
5. You can stay, but stop messing up the kitchen!

jaguarundi said:
EveWasFramed said:
kamya said:
EveWasFramed said:
1. Get the fresia out.
2. Get the fresia out.
3. Get the fresia out.
4. Get out please.
5. You can stay, but stop messing up the kitchen!

:(

:p I'm just anal about the kitchen I guess.

Anal? If we are going with an -al
it sounds more like homicid-al..😹

LOL!! :D

1. I knew you gave up on me then, I just didn't want to believe it. Hah. I got over it though. Why waste my feelings and thoughts for those that have abandoned me? Asswipe.

2. I suppose we're 'buddy buddy' enough...but I feel that it could have been so much more...

3. Disappointment. This one word sums up on how I feel about what you've done. For all we've been through, the 4 years of friendship, the honeysuckle ton of inside jokes..and for what? A meager piece of your broken ego. Heh..true friends stab you in the front, eh?

4. 13 years and counting my friend. Cheers to many more to come.

5. The way you'd greet and talk to me was so friendly and warm. I miss those times...I miss the way we used to talk about lame jokes or our common interests. I sometimes just wish that I had had taken that chance and told you about how I felt. But I made my choice then. This is the path now, and all I have are memories of you...

1. (Long story on the real part) You've both been with me for years. Glad you've been able to put up with me for so long. Let's play Pathfinder sometime, yeah?

2. You've forgotten about me. That's fine. Everyone leaves me in time. I wish you all the best. :)

3. We've got to get the team back together sometime.

4. You're still alive. Thank goodness. You had me worried for a second. I wish we could have been friends, but I was a bit too hasty to become friends with you. I hope things work out for you.

5. 2 weeks without scratching my arms thanks to you. I honestly feel like I can trust that you want to be friends with me. :)

1. I loved talking with you.
2. It's so nice of you to even remember us.
3. I know she misses talking to you, and I'm glad we got to for those few years.
4. It's still crazy to me, too.
5. I just want to let you know that you're one of them now. I won't agree with it or think it's alright just because it's you. You're annoying with it just like the others that you were so quick to jump and agree with me on.

1) I forgive you
2) I wish you understood
3) I wish you would have given me a chance
4) I hope you are always happy and safe
5) I love you

1) You are so vacant and unaware that it hurts to watch you try and think sometimes.
2) You need to stop ******* thinking that everything you say is right beyond any doubt.
3) I wish I could help, but I honestly don't know how...I'll keep trying though, I won't stop.
4) I can only hope to be as successful as you.. God knows I'll ******* try.
5) I can't tell if you care about me, or if you're just using me... I really really like you, so I hope you don't turn out to be a *****.

1. Why couldn't you let me in?
2. You're headed for trouble if you're not careful.
3. You're rarely right. About anything.
4. You should've trusted me.
5. You're running out of time to make amends.

1. You suck
2. You're a whore
3. Go the fresia away, I don't give a honeysuckle about you OR your perspective.
4. I miss you
5. You don't know how close I am to contacting you again, but things would have to change for you to be a part of my life again.

1. I hope the treatment works quick.
2. Thanks.
3. I don't know what I would do without your friendship.
4. It feels so nice knowing you watch out for me.
5. I don't want to miss you, but I do.

1. *****, just because I can't devote 9 hours of my free time a week now, you have to call me behind my back.
2. 3 things in 3 weeks, I hope this last one is not C. I admire how you take all this, I will be there every step, just as I have with the other two.
3. Just when I think you don't value our friendship, you surprise me and are there for me.
4. Thank you for the chance, I love every minute.
5. I wish you lived closer.

To make this interesting, I'm going to do this on the exact same 5 people I did in my previous comment from this thread a few years ago.

1. Dreams are seldom what they seem to be upon realization. A quick glance at my comment history should give plenty of an indication on how I feel about this person. She is without a doubt the best person I have ever dated. She has her life together and she is a helpful person. She is also far from perfect... Like me... And has frustrated me to no end at times and made me feel things about myself that were and are very unpleasant. It has been an interesting ride and where it goes from here I do not quite know, but I love you and I think you love me.

2. Amazing how much time has passed... Enough time that I can honestly say that I hope you're doing alright these days. Thanks for the memories.

3. You're one of the coolest people I have ever met and I'm sad that I have not seen you in a few years. I regret saying what I said before in this thread since if anyone potentially has a failed marriage in their future it is me. You two seem to be doing well and that makes me glad.

4. You're one of the best people I have ever had the opportunity to work with. I'm happy to see that you have gotten through those tough times and seem to be taking things slow. I have hope there are good things in your future.

5. You still have a huge Napoleon complex.

1. We known each other for very long time, I am non-perfect person, I did so many mistake and I know it hurts you. I try, but I am incomplete so do same mistake again again. I don't have to anything to say more, but sorry.

2. I admire you. Maybe I can be just like you, someday?

3. Thank you for staying by me.

4. I hope we can work together soon.

5. Do a barrel roll.

1. No its all wrong, these things should not happen.
2. I am sorry it ended for you after so long, but wow you are so happy a massive weight has lifted off your shoulders.
3. They are wrong you are one of the kindest people I know, their loss, I know you will find better.
4. I have been kind of disappointed in your lack of contact, something like this, can you not ring more than once a fortnight. I am sorry but I expect more from you, is it wrong to expect that?
5. You are my friend and I care about you, maybe more than you do me, but you drive me CRAZY in a good way, so I will keep you.

1. Sorry...I don't know about that.
2. Are you serious?
3. I carry you in my heart and think of you every day.
4. But just the same, I had fun while it lasted.
5. OMG...don't tease me.

Latest posts

Back