5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. My feelings of friendship for you have grown so much over the last few years.
2. I am glad you are comfortable now with what you are doing. I just hope you don't regret it in the future.
3. Everyone seems to have to live so far away.
4. I wish I could tell you how I feel.
5. I don't love you, and I am sorry but I am never going to be more than your friend.

1. fresia you
2. You said you would do it, so ******* DO IT
3. You going to finish that? You talk big, but you don't follow through.
4. Wait, so now because it's harder to cater to my diet, you want to try? WTF????
5. I miss you.....

1. I despise you, even though you are making an effort.
2. Its great seeing you looking so well.
3. I hope you get it sorted, and the other works out well.
4. You really surprised me, I am grateful for you listening to my ramblings and helping.
5. I knew it was coming one day, have fun.

1. Why are you so self-absorbed, self-righteous and needlessly cruel? You weren't always like this.
2. I hate you with the power of a thousand burning suns. I hope you live a miserable life and die alone. You deserve that and so much more.
3. I wish we had worked. I wish I'd been stronger. I'm so sorry I hurt you.
4. You made this mess. I'm glad you're starting to realise that and to deal with it, but it's too little too late.
5. Hang in there, babe. It'll get better, I promise.

1. We aren’t friends. You don’t understand the meaning of the term.
2. For someone who wanted me to stay in their life, you’re doing a really good job of pushing me away.
3. I’m gonna fight for you.
4. Together we will get through this, even if I have to drag us both kicking and screaming.
5. I forgave you a long time ago. Now you’re the one who needs to learn how to forgive.

1. No, not more I hope this goes ok. I hate seeing your spirits dampned.
2. I can't believe how strong you are being, you are such an inspiration. I am happy you found happiness with him during all this, you deserve the best.
3. I am here for you, always am, I know it is just a matter of time. It's like watching a pan simmering, you are just not ready to address what is happening. I am here for when it spills over.
4. I have been pleasantly surprised at how our friendship has evolved slightly, I genuinely thought we would become distant, but in a different way we have become close. I am happy for you both, it was a little jolt thats all.
5. I have so many questions. I think I just wanted to know if you did actually love me, or was it all a lie?

1 Your my pal and I love you like a brother, but tidy your own mess up, I've got enough to do, I'm not your dogsbody.
2 I should have picked you and I didn't. I'm so sorry, I deeply regret it. I wish I could go back and pick you, I now think you could have been the one. I'm a fool.
3 I looked up to you as a mentor, but now I see you as a slimy weasel. You would crack and break if you faced half of what I've had to go through.
4 I do love you and I want you to be happy. I wished we just stayed friends and not try to make it more. because now we can't go back to being friends and I miss it.
5 You amaze me, you have been through so much and nothing gets to you. I'm glad of your friendship. You deserve so much more than what life has given you.

1. That selfishness of yours will be your undoing.
2. I'm glad you're okay, even though I want nothing more to do with you.
3. I'm sorry we're not friends anymore but I made the right decision, even if it's left a void in both of our lives.
4. You shouldn't worry about losing me - you never had me to begin with.
5. I have so much contempt for you. I hope one day you realise just how deep that it runs.

1. Still miss you, wish you were still here with us.
2. Sorry to hear that you lost your vision, wish you'd stop by.
3. You have a lot of nerve to call me fat jackass.
4. Stop posting so much about your one kid, you have 3 but you wouldn't know it.
5. Life will be so much better without you in it, goodbye and good riddance.

Whoa, there’s a lot of anger here.

Okay,

1.The one thing I’d like from you: a guarantee you’ll never try to contact me
2. Be good to catch up a bit more often
3. Ditto
4. Thank you for sacrificing so much
5. Wish you were still here, more than anything else.

1. Sigh, i'm not to sure what to think about you anymore. You've been so amazing to me, and still are at some points. You helped me alot and for that i will be very grateful for a long time. But the more i develop myself and let myself fly free, the more i clash with you. You don't notice anything of course. I could hold up a sign with "Something's very wrong." And you still would not understand. The way you stand in your life is great, really, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not the path i want to take. And as long as you pass your judgement on, i feel less inclined to align myself with you. It's a real shame. I wish you would understand that nothing in the world is ever black and white, and that the truth is often far more complicated than you (and me, most likely) seem to think.
2. Hey, we're really getting somewhere, this is great. You're a great guy and for as long as we can both overcome our world class stubbornism we'll do really great!
3. I'm sorry i jumped to conclusions. In hindsight i should've looked further into the truth of matters but i let myself be clouded. You're an amazing person and i'm grateful to have you in my life. And you're a great parent, don't ever forget that!
4. It's cool that we got back to talking. I can talk to you about things of the past, things no one else would understand unless they were there. It's great. Also glad to see you're also doing very well. We'll certainly make it!
5. You're doing amazing from what i can tell. You handled the scars of our parental home well i think. I know you're still not there but you're doing really well. Know that i'm always here for you no matter what. You're special to me in a way that no one will ever come close to. On one side i hope my sometimes clumsy behavior does not annoy you. On the other hand, i'm also still learning and trying (and failing) my way up. Even though the hills and edges are very similar, i still climb a different mountain.

1. If only you had looked back just once.

2. I'm still eager to meet you again, never too old you know.

3. Thanks for keeping me company when everyone ran away.

4. Thanks for never doubting me.

5. What can I say...You're the best.

1. You are an awful person with no redeeming features.
2. You are young and beautiful. I like you very much. If only but it's not to be.
3. I don't love you anymore but friends is okay. It's nice you take the time to bother with me.
4. Argumentative and you get on my nerves.
5. Cool guy

1. I wish I'd inherited your social skills and that knack of striking up conversations with anyone that you have. Logically, I know you don't, but in my head I tend to think my awkwardness disappoints you.

2. I appreciate everything you've done for me, more than I can ever say. But I do wish at times you would just listen a bit more when I'm trying to explain stuff.

3. It hurts me that when you had your problems, I stuck up for you, defended you. I know you don't realise that, but I did. When I went through my problems, you viewed me as an embarrassment. We fought and argued when you were here, but now I hardly see you, you feel so distant. I'm proud of everything you've achieved and I wish we could have a better relationship.

4. I wish you could accept that although I'd like to be a bit more sociable, I'm a quiet person and I'm cool with that. I don't need to come out of my shell. I have no shell to come out of.

5. You don't know it, but you've give me a kick up the arse to push myself and believe in myself some more. Thank you. You're a really nice and easy person to talk to. I like your common sense and kind nature. I'd like to be friends.

1. Why didn't I make more of an effort to keep in touch after we finished at Uni? Now you're going to the U.S for a year soon and after talking with you for the first time in around two years I feel comfortable with you right away. I needed more women to socialize with over that time and you would have been great.

2. You were always my favourite teacher at school. I do hope that the development over the last five years or so of a fairly large divergence in our political views (made obvious to you by my Facebook page) has not soured your view of me.

3. We're in the process of something good here, I know it. Let's just hope that it's ready for public exhibition before the end of this year.

4. When will you come back to Wellington? We have so much to discuss and you're one of the few people I know in person who's input really matters to me on certain matters.

5. I do hope the amount of red wine you seem to drink finishes you sooner rather than later.

1. I hate this, but one day at a time.

2. That was unfair of you to ask me.

3. This is becoming real.

4. I am so, so glad your are my best mate, I love you.

5. Keep it up.

1. I never said to you but you're still the only one who can compete against me.

2. You're one hell of a player.

3. Maybe one day we can be friend.

4. I really admire your thinking.

5. And you, Eh you're still number one bugger.

1. I wish I was there;

2. I miss you a lot;

3. I will always love you;

4. I hope you'll be proud of me;

5. Forever yours.

1. I regret what I said and I am extremely sorry.
2. I don't understand why I can't meet your expectations when I try harder than I should have to.
3. Thank you for being as understanding as you are able to be of my problems.
4. I find it hard to believe all the things you say to me. It seems like you are sending mixed messages.
5. I finally realize that it is not you that I still love and miss, it's the memories of "us" that I do.

Latest posts

Back