A crazy biscuit says "Hi"!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biscuits

Reaction score
Hi there you reading this! ^^

I was looking up info on dealing with depression and loneliness and I found alonelylife.com, so .... hi there!

Firstly, I love music. I LOVE it! It kept me alive many times over. Secondly, I *love* music!

I love art and graphic novels and anime, but I totally suck at drawing or painting. I tried :p
artists I like are Dali, Escher, Klimt and Warwol. Animes I like are Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, Naruto, Deathnote and many others.

I love reading - must be an introvert trait. I enjoy Stephen King to Frank Herbert to Roald Dahl. During my very dark, very macarbe stage, I also loved E.A. Poe, "The Raven" is genius. I like to write too, it's been a while since I wrote anything though.

I have been very lonely for a long time now, maybe about, um ... 3, 4 years, I can't remember exactly. I have _some_ family but they don't give the support I need to feel needed. I hide my emotions and say it's all fine, boys don't cry, as Robert Smith says (and no I don't _really_ believe that, I love the song though).

I'm craving love and understanding. A simple connection. I want to give that understanding and love in return :)

My path of loneliness is very obfuscated, I cannot remember how it all started: I think it was about a girl, after whom I decidedly never wanted to let anyone inside me again, and that's all I remember. Cliche, huh? I took my mind and body on a epic self-destruction tour, and all the overlapping emotions and experiences since has clouded my memories.

Crazy things have surfaced during that crazy time. Things I thought were just "dreams", things that turned me inside out, and flipped reality upside-down. shudder. I dealt with it okay I guess, and now I'm here, making sense of this piece of meat and hair bones which is vanilla-honey-biscuitey-goodness me.

I'm just rambling now, I hope to get to know you all too!
~Biscuit
p.s. my RN is Wesley :)

biscuits said:
Hi there you reading this! ^^

I was looking up info on dealing with depression and loneliness and I found alonelylife.com, so .... hi there!

Firstly, I love music. I LOVE it! It kept me alive many times over. Secondly, I *love* music!

I love art and graphic novels and anime, but I totally suck at drawing or painting. I tried :p
artists I like are Dali, Escher, Klimt and Warwol. Animes I like are Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, Naruto, Deathnote and many others.

I love reading - must be an introvert trait. I enjoy Stephen King to Frank Herbert to Roald Dahl. During my very dark, very macarbe stage, I also loved E.A. Poe, "The Raven" is genius. I like to write too, it's been a while since I wrote anything though.

I have been very lonely for a long time now, maybe about, um ... 3, 4 years, I can't remember exactly. I have _some_ family but they don't give the support I need to feel needed. I hide my emotions and say it's all fine, boys don't cry, as Robert Smith says (and no I don't _really_ believe that, I love the song though).

I'm craving love and understanding. A simple connection. I want to give that understanding and love in return :)

My path of loneliness is very obfuscated, I cannot remember how it all started: I think it was about a girl, after whom I decidedly never wanted to let anyone inside me again, and that's all I remember. Cliche, huh? I took my mind and body on a epic self-destruction tour, and all the overlapping emotions and experiences since has clouded my memories.

Crazy things have surfaced during that crazy time. Things I thought were just "dreams", things that turned me inside out, and flipped reality upside-down. shudder. I dealt with it okay I guess, and now I'm here, making sense of this piece of meat and hair bones which is vanilla-honey-biscuitey-goodness me.

I'm just rambling now, I hope to get to know you all too!
~Biscuit
p.s. my RN is Wesley :)

Hey Biscuit! You and I are very alike, I LOVE music and I LOVE Anime and I SUCK at drawing-even though some people say i'm good I tell them NO!

Naruto and Death note are awesome, have you watched Fullmetal Alchemist? or Code Geass?

You guys should check out Deadman Wonderland, X-men 2011, Level E (I loved the ending), zombie no waru mashou soju, Tiger and Bunny ( I don't like CG but this show is entertaining) and if you like manga too then KARATE SHOUKOUSHI KOHINATA MINORU, Defense Devil, Ao no Exorcist ( also an anime but a bit slow to get into since they try to mirror the manga).

I highly recommend Deadman Wonderland since it just got released yesterday in anime form and it's bloody top-notch, I guarantee love at first episode.

I avoid anything that's been on AS but I still read/watch narubleachato. ( lol @ lelouche the ******)

edit:: I get really bored at work , nyan :3

hi biscuit! nice to meet a fellow bookworm =) and writer! although, the only things i am writing now are reports and journals for classes and i think my writing skills have declined terribly over the years =( and i believe that boys are allowed to cry! heck, i've seen many guys cry in my lifetime ;)

alonewanderer said:
You guys should check out Deadman Wonderland, X-men 2011, Level E (I loved the ending), zombie no waru mashou soju, Tiger and Bunny ( I don't like CG but this show is entertaining) and if you like manga too then KARATE SHOUKOUSHI KOHINATA MINORU, Defense Devil, Ao no Exorcist ( also an anime but a bit slow to get into since they try to mirror the manga).

I highly recommend Deadman Wonderland since it just got released yesterday in anime form and it's bloody top-notch, I guarantee love at first episode.

I avoid anything that's been on AS but I still read/watch narubleachato. ( lol @ lelouche the ******)

edit:: I get really bored at work , nyan :3

I think I'll go google some of those suggestions to see if any of them pique my interest :D thanks!

I used to watch Bleach but I dropped it because i felt the storyline was getting too honeysuckle, stuff happens that in my opinion are too biased towards Ichigo winning, but I'm not gonna get into this LOL :D

P.s. hey Lelouch is cool :cool: despite the gay name "Lelouch Lamperouge/ Vi Britannia"

Hi Callie, hi sou, hi Minus, and hello ThatOneGirl!

@Zeek Guessing you listen good alt music? I'm playing Job for a Cowboy ATM.
@Sci-Fi I love sci-fi too!
@alonewanderer thanks for that list, I'll check those out.
@Interpol I haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist or Code Geass, shame on me, Thanks! *adds to list*

Anyone for a doggie biscuit?

biscuits said:
Hi Callie, hi sou, hi Minus, and hello ThatOneGirl!

@Zeek Guessing you listen good alt music? I'm playing Job for a Cowboy ATM.
@Sci-Fi I love sci-fi too!
@alonewanderer thanks for that list, I'll check those out.
@Interpol I haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist or Code Geass, shame on me, Thanks! *adds to list*

Anyone for a doggie biscuit?

Cooool :p lemme know what you think of them someday :)

And yes, I shall accept this doggie biscuit my good sir :D

Latest posts

Back