A lonely Life- A place to meet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Appleseed761

Reaction score
Been lurking about in this forum for a while now and seen that the people that use it are so diverse in age and background etc... and we’re all from different parts of the world... Just wondered who the oldest- or should I say ‘longest’ member is and what keeps them going? Have any of you guys made really good friends or actually met up with one another in real life? Has anyone found their soul mate?

I’m from London. New to this site. I find the discussions on here interesting and it is a place where I feel I can alleviate my loneliness and vent my opinions, like I can identify with other people on here (and vice versa.)

Yes there are some interesting topics on this site. There are some very nice people on here that i am glad to of met but i have never met anyone from here in real life though. It is nice that there are people from all walks of life here. I know of a few people from here who have met up with people and some have even made a life together. :eek:

Btw, if you ever feel you want to chat to someone about anything then feel free to send me a pm Appleseed, i am all ears (well eyes anyway). :)

Well the "longest" member to be by today would be Jales who has been a member here for four years. There are a number of people who joined around that time that still visit the site.

Latest posts

Back