A lonely life in a box. (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
Still busy wid ladies:p

tsk tsk you wouldnt get all the ladies I would have some to.

(that is until sleepykid comes and pulls me away by the ear)

I would get drunk and then try to get someone to fresia me >:D

I would probably try and break up all the fights going on and help the ones standing in the corner, lol.

And uh, be wondering who's under that pile o' women. Don't You think so too, Sanal? ;)

Robin said:
I would probably try ..........and help the ones standing in the corner, lol.

Appreciates Robin's help.

I'd commandeer the attic, and destroy the means of getting up there and chill on my own. Failing that, I'd take over the basement and booby trap the ways in and then chill on my own.

Hijacc said:
NeverMore said:
party? on nos, I run away I would be the one watching birds and humming a song to myself on the roof, if I could get up there:D

I would drag you back and force you to headbang.

OMG, I nearly spit my tea all over the screen.

Force you to handbag LMFAO. God that was funny..

I'd play with Unacceptance's booby traps to see how they were put together..

Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:
Unacceptance said:
Minus said:
I'd play with Unacceptance's booby traps to see how they were put together..

One of them is just me with a beaker full of acid throwing it at intruders.

THank god I have an anti acid suit.

You'd get taken out by the other traps WAY before the acid.
Nah Ive got anti trap suits aswell.

Okay Lets Rewind. I mean before me getting into that big pile of Women like Robin said:p

First I will find me suspicious brother Palli n starts the "D" Smiley suspicious stare. I call it my penance stare:p.
Then I will Slap that Lonesomecrow of poopoo for fooling me.
Then I will hit bluey and that would be the beginning of our slap game.
When Nevermore is all done with his headbangs, I will play 4 in a row with him and as usual I will give him a dagger to stab himself if he looses.
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls":p lmao.
Wheres Drake? lol man. Lets Rap *Sings a rap and cuss everybody" *ima staring at him angrily with my jealous eyes coz of his Decaprio looks*

There comes itti. *shake hand* Youre the man itti. Youre the man.

Wabbit is standing there with his tear filled eyes. *Goes to him. Gives a beer n grabs him to the party. He slaps me coz he does not drink:p loool*

To be continued....

Latest posts

Back