A lonely life in a box. (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hijacc said:
Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:
Unacceptance said:
Minus said:
I'd play with Unacceptance's booby traps to see how they were put together..

One of them is just me with a beaker full of acid throwing it at intruders.

THank god I have an anti acid suit.

You'd get taken out by the other traps WAY before the acid.
Nah Ive got anti trap suits aswell.

Yes but you can only wear 1 at a time

Sanal said:
Okay Lets Rewind. I mean before me getting into that big pile of Women like Robin said:p

First I will find me suspicious brother Palli n starts the "D" Smiley suspicious stare. I call it my penance stare:p.
Then I will Slap that Lonesomecrow of poopoo for fooling me.
Then I will hit bluey and that would be the beginning of our slap game.
When Nevermore is all done with his headbangs, I will play 4 in a row with him and as usual I will give him a dagger to stab himself if he looses.
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls":p lmao.
Wheres Drake? lol man. Lets Rap *Sings a rap and cuss everybody" *ima staring at him angrily with my jealous eyes coz of his Decaprio looks*

There comes itti. *shake hand* Youre the man itti. Youre the man.

Wabbit is standing there with his tear filled eyes. *Goes to him. Gives a beer n grabs him to the party. He slaps me coz he does not drink:p loool*

To be continued....

Continues..

Kel is sitting there near the food whisperng something. I think hes sayin "I m hungry". *Plays a song in guitar with him*

Sanal said:
Okay Lets Rewind. I mean before me getting into that big pile of Women like Robin said:p

First I will find me suspicious brother Palli n starts the "D" Smiley suspicious stare. I call it my penance stare:p.
When Nevermore is all done with his headbangs, I will play 4 in a row with him and as usual I will give him a dagger to stab himself if he looses.
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls":p lmao.
Wheres Drake? lol man. Lets Rap *Sings a rap and cuss everybody" *ima staring at him angrily with my jealous eyes coz of his Decaprio looks*

Wabbit is standing there with his tear filled eyes. *Goes to him. Gives a beer n grabs him to the party. He slaps me coz he does not drink:p loool*

To be continued....

I lose in connect 4 but find the knife zak gave me is made of silly putty, so instead I challenge him to a game of ping pong and beat him 1000000-3

NeverMore said:
Sanal said:

To be continued....

I lose in connect 4 but find the knife zak gave me is made of silly putty, so instead I challenge him to a game of ping pong and beat him 1000000-3

You beat me? Come on man you were drunk:p

and you scored 3? I toldya you were drunk:p You scored only 2:p and me 1000000. Lucky that I dont drink:p

What about Ghost? You guys going to make me unload the beer truck all alone?

I challenge Bluey to a bike race around the house.
I wonder if Nal. will bring some special herb.;)
NeverMore could find an empty room and finally get some sleep.
And I'm afraid to ask what Eve is doing. (is that a bull whip?):p

And Robin, there's ice in the kitchen for that unfortunate high five.

Sanal said:
Sanal said:

To be continued....

Continues..

Kel is sitting there near the food whisperng something. I think hes sayin "I m hungry". *Plays a song in guitar with him*

Continues...

Hijaac and Nerevar are the djs:p *Goes to them and asks to play me favourite song* *Hijaac slaps me n says "Next time you ask anything dont forget to say please"*. lol:p

Ghost getting too much attention with his ghost stories *Goes inside the big crowd around him and listens to the ghost hunting stories"

Is that a bird? No! Is that an aeroplane? NO! Oh its just stool pretending to be superman:p *hello stool*

Sloth! You sexy beast *How s it?*

err. I typed about ghost before ghost asked *What about Ghost? You guys going to make me unload the beer truck all alone?* and that was after helping you unload:p. LOL dont worry i aint gonna talk about the ghost hunting equipments i saw inside the truck:p

Thanks for the help unloading the truck Sanal, I'm not too worried about my equipment, just don't tell anyone about the doughnuts I hid in the truck.:p Or the chocolate syrup, but that's for something I have planned later.:rolleyes:

Has anyone seen Eve and her whip?

I accidently unloaded that too:p lol :p *Calls the doughnut factory n says "dude theres a cop here without doughnuts"*. *A truck full of doughnut comes*. *Loads doughnuts to the unloaded beer truck:p*

Sanal said:

haha, *Slaps the honeysuckle out of you* You aint gonna look very good for the lady's me old mucker :D

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I challenge Bluey to a bike race around the house.

Done :D *turns me electric on*

I think Bluey has a had a tad to much beer to night.

This stella is good stuff :cool:

The hitting game started:p *Hits bluey as strong as I can* Actuallly it was after I got badly hurt,:p all the ladies came to me:p

Sanal said:
The hitting game started:p *Hits bluey as strong as I can* Actuallly it was after I got badly hurt,:p all the ladies came to me:p

Ye why do they always go to the one on the floor lol

and.....

FnF0402-thumb.jpg

Since its a big night and i cant continue with hitting games im gonna take whatever you give:ploool. Now Bluey is the bad boy :p n I m the poor zak:p

Sanal said:
Since its a big night and i cant continue with hitting games im gonna take whatever you give:ploool. Now Bluey is the bad boy :p n I m the poor zak:p

lol, Yes and now all the girls well flock around me :D

Love you man. Your to cool :)

:pGuess girls r gonna flock around you hitting you back for hittin me:p Youre kooler than me man:p Youre the man:p

Sanal said:
:pGuess girls r gonna flock around you hitting you back for hittin me:p Youre kooler than me man:p Youre the man:p

Am no cooler then you. All though I think I may be a little bit drunker then you right now. So the slaps might not hurt in tell tomorrow haha

I have been slapped be for by a girl. Long story but I did not deserve the slap. But anyway its funny now years later I Guss.

lol:p You say once:p I used to get slaps everyday:p They give it for fun though:p But sometimes it hurts too much:p

Sanal said:
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls"

Omg, LOL! I'm gonna need those in the future You little rascal!

*Sanal running around laughing with his arms up in the air like a brown little leprechaun screaming "He's after me lucky charms!!!" *

----

Oh all this fighting, lol!

* Raises a big, white flag for people who want to get away from the craziness to follow out to the backyard and relax in the pool * =D

I'll get the BBQ started up! Whadda You folks want grilled? I'll go for salmon!

I m vegetarian *still shouting. "help help. Iveeen chased by the gigantic Robin wood"*

do we have a band going at this thing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i have everything besides a drum set, now we can rock or i could just play records all night!
you be the judge

Latest posts

Back